Anglo Info does it again

Mad. mad, sad and very dissapointing that they have this crazy way of working.

They are devoid of conversation.

Wish we were closer to you.

you Guys are brill

Planning a trip to St Antonin on Sunday, may hunt you out, I wouldn't have seen it on Angloinfo anyway!!!

Anglo Info - run by idiots especially for idiots.. never even bother reading it nowadays..

Hi Lynn

Post it on SFN as an event and Mr H has said he will promote it for you :)

xx

Hi Angloinfo it’s a tiny Franchising Pyramid scam where all franchisees have no view in any of their forums, this is a full dictatorship franchisor who delete any criticism. Find some review of Angloinfo Franchise Scam more here =>https://angloinfoanonymous.wordpress.com/

Absolutely no common sense or ability to use it if they ever had it. I once posted some items for sale on behalf of someone in our village who doesn’t have internet. They were on hard times. He is an invalid and not working and was having to raise some money to make some alterations to his house to make it easier for him to get around. All this was put in the post along with their phone number and name to contact. Their response was to delete it. The reason? Because they considered it was a commercial posting as I have a shop ! Logical I suppose as I don’t sell the type of items that were being advertised and I was telling people to contact someone else. Where do they find these people???

1 Like

It’s actually really sad … for us down here on the Riviera I used to advertise my business with them … but since all the changes that became money down the pan - no leads ever.
It kind of has left a localised gap …Radio is super expensive and the written press is starting to go to the wall.
That leaves FB but that is saturated and hit and miss.

Such a shame as it was a great resource but their attitude and changes ruined it!

Angloinfo is haemorrhaging members and with good reason. I am still a member, but I almost never visit the site. It’s a mess and lots of the members are expressing their dismay in the “discussions” section. A few years back it used to be quite good and fun. After looking at the discussions, I would check around and look at the classified section, which makes them money. Then, they remodeled it and it’s all about trying to earn more money for the owners. The trouble is that they are losing members and sometimes there is no comment for 2 weeks. This means that less people visit and, I presume, that income must be down; although, I obviously do not know.

Most AI regional sites have now become SmartExpat as the old business model clearly failed, it remains to be seen whether the new version will fair any better.

I recently logged into SmartExpat and was asked to answer some questions about myself and how l feel about the new site. As someone who dislikes intrusion into my private life l was disturbed by some of the questions they were asking for my profile - Wanting a phone number, address, date of birth, marital status and question about my sexuality went too far - In my opinion the site is nothing more than an excuse to profile members for commercial targeting and l will not be using it any time soon.