Anyone else a gilet jaune?

has anybody put on a yellow vest

1 Like

so everyone are for Macron ? or does everybody don’t care ?

I happened to mention to someone that I thought Macron to be Rothschild’s rent-boy

Took some explaining to a Frenchman

But I think he’s a horrible little man

3 Likes

In answer to the question - no.

The GJ’s original idea was inspired and the support it received took the government by surprise, now however the violence and disruption is stupid (IMO) and will simply give Macron an excuse not to negotiate. I think most people here care but I guess just like EU citizens in the UK they’re powerless to stop the chaos.

2 Likes

Nope - wouldn’t dream of it! I’ve only ever felt intimidated once in my life - it was a Saturday in December 2018 at a roundabout ‘manned’ by Jilly Joneses. They lost any sympathy I may have had - right there and then.

One thing though - I know I’m really lucky to have only felt that level of intimidation once in my life - so far! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Everytime i have met les gilets jaune i have been treated to smiles and a bienvenue

The revolt wont stop. les gilets jaune have gone too far to stop and have found freindship & humanity on the picket lines in a world where they thought they were alone

1 Like

Yes, but they are french, they will soon go back to their various different & divided factions.

Not this time a new path has opened up they want the RIC

Pray, what is “the RIC”?

How lovely for you John. Was it a ‘bienvenue’ to the pĂ©age, or the roundabout, or the slip road, or France in general?

They stopped my car after I’d queued for 40 mins to get to ‘their’ roundabout where they were burning tyres and destroying the road surface whilst at the same time ‘enjoying’ a lovely buffet served from trestle tables - enormous fun! They made me wind down my window, they explained their grievances, they asked me to sign some kind of inane petition BUT
they were not at all interested when I asked them if they would mind me running though all of my problems and grievances. You know, basic stuff like cancer treatment and support, immigration from an immigrant’s perspective - that sort of thing.

Bad form :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like
1 Like

Referendum initiative citoyen .Just as in swiss where people have the right to vote on importent decisions and have their say

You mean like a Presidential election ?

Nah Simon

Frexit

2 Likes

Laugh-out-loud moment there Graham ! :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

There have already been protests against the violence and these will continue to grow unless the violence and damage stops, however I do agree with the OP in that the GJ’s are not going to give in any time soon.

It was normal they welcomed me l wore my gilet jaune and joined them since day 1

Ahhhh - I didn’t realise it was that easy Jean - silly me :-:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

What a shocking revelation

3 Likes