Anyone else a gilet jaune?

Nor mine.

@james
This has gone far enough. I think it should be locked.

2 Likes

Totally agree Graham - pretty pointless.

2 Likes

My only disappointment is that I never did get the answer / definition for ‘what is too much’ in terms of wealth. Is it simply anyone who has more than me or is there an actual amount above which you are classed as ‘rich’ and therefore ripe for the guillotine?

Well as you were able to partake of a more superior class of wine than mine I should keep your head well tucked in Simon :rofl:

1 Like

Well, if youv’e decided - I’ll get my coat then😊

1 Like

I will Ann - definitely going to hide my neck though! Anyway do come along and join us on the local hunt in the morning - should be pretty bracing! However, we’ll have lashings of the old vin rouge, some lovely charcuterie and runny cheeses, some nice thick and bitter coffee and all served before we begin shooting at random - uphill, downhill - anywhere really. Goodness only knows what we may bag!!! Don’t you just love Saturday (edited) mornings in the countryside ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

PS Just had a tincture of Armagnac! :woozy_face:

Must be good I’ve been out and had a shed load and I think tomorrow is Saturday

1 Like

LOL!! Edited - Venezuelan Night at the local gaff- too much Diplomatico!

Colleagues 60th ,very nice Italian food and lots of alcohol youngest in group 6 weeks old
We start them working young in UK these days

1 Like

The thing is @anon43931645 - I never asked you to, or want you to fight for me. You never asked me what I wanted or needed. You don’t care about my problems or issues - you don’t even know what they are. You can’t even explain what exactly it is you want.

So that is the world you live in

I Am fighting for all the people who want to fight but cannot .I try to help others and not be self centered. Thats the way i was brought up

Been following this long post for a while now, it seems to me that one is having a good time when others are taking the bait.
“Try putting out a small fire with petrol comes to mind”!

4 Likes

I am very surprised how people think & a little sad really

Well there we are then - common ground.

I think an appero with us 2 would be very animated

3 Likes

Morning! What area are you in John?

Avignon where it ranins on average 56 days a year and a Mistral that makes you fada