Application to be Auto entrepreneur

you have to be taxi liberatoire to avoid paying the CFE (tax prof as was) for 3 years BTW.

Valerie at www.startbusinessinfrance.com is excellent for questions like this BTW

No I don't get unemployment benefits but I am registered with the Pole emploi and have been for some time as I used to teach part time and was looking for supplementary work.

I had ACCRE and I did versement liberatoire... ie paying my charges each month / 3 months... have you been receiving unemployment benefits? as I did something else, ARCE I think, so that I got my unemployment money in 2 lump sums to start off my business

I'll second that.

Yes, I don't think it will either but can't say for sure - worth checking at pôle emploi. It was pushed at first for the taxe professionnelle advantages which no longer exist, but from experience it works well and is easy. Would be good to get the reaction of some one who didn't opt for it ;-)

Thanks for the advice. I am not sure if it really affects the ACCRE or not, but I can apply for this as I have been registered with the Pole Emploi for a long time.

I went for it and it makes life easier as everything's done at once, if you pay too much you get it back at the end of the year, I got a nice fat cheque last year from les impôts ;-) But I don't know how it would affect the ACRRE, if at all. At the outset you had to opt for the versement to be exempt from taxe professionelle (now CET) but then they let everybody off paying for the first three years. Not sure if that really helps you, hope some one else can advise further re the accre ;-)