Autumnal photography - what have you got?

Can you train yourself to find truffles like that in woodland when you get here?

My snout is moist and trembling at the thought. :wink::smile:

8 Likes

could almost be Brigadoon…

Lovely.

3 Likes

It’s in Lot et Garonne.

1 Like

obviously not my photo

1 Like

We have a photo of our son aged about 3 holding a 'horse mushroom ’ about 12" across.

1 Like

2 Likes

In Oxford.

2 Likes

I can see health & safety is important :rofl:

1 Like

what were the stickers all about in the second photo??

Post-it notes with various pictures and words on them, used as part of the decor.

There were some barriers up below the tree and a guy in high-vis directing people, but that doesn’t show in the pic.:smile:

Ah… I thought it was maybe a memorial…

1 Like

Oh, my aching back – this is Autumn to me…! Still got lots more to do, and mowing the grass is next because it keeps bloody well growing, and it’s wet!

Roll on some dry weather, please!

2 Likes

wait for the hot dry weather in December … mowing wet grass is murder… :rofl: :rofl:

I googled ‘mowing wet grass’, and yes, it can be done so long as you keep the mowing height high and empty the bag frequently. I don’t mind the physical stress – feel energised once I’ve recovered!

I get paranoid when the grass grows in wet weather because the stone-surfaced chemin that leads to my house is now all grass, and my house is the only one there. And yes you are right it, is murder, but it’s good exercise!

The poor postal lady doesn’t like driving up to my house because she feels unsafe on slippery wet grass.

This isn’t mine but I want to share with you. Comes from an unnamed AF photographer in Kherson

Such a wonderful face. Exhausted but with joy. Says so much about the moment in a terrible undeserved war.

AF lists him as a soldier but it’s maybe incorrect.

I so love portraiture

3 Likes