Bergerac Airport Thriving!

who is the Troll David?

Your patronising friend Timothy.

oh an ugly creature which eats the farmers goats or the person who goes around picking fights…especially with people they think they can not defend themselves. Interesting is it not David.
I study people and I have discovered some interesting things…ie motivations and possible cures.
I have a fairly good memory David.

I’ve been called worse.:grinning:

2 Likes

I would say don’t worry about it Tim but I’m sure you’re not!

1 Like

What with brexit occuping my every thought, being called names doesn’t even register::grinning:

3 Likes

Just saw this latest…
seems that June was a record for the airport…

And I think that next year will be just as busy if not busier.
Revenue can be increased at the airport it just needs a little of that stuff called
imagination. Not enough of it around…but getting there!

Roll on Brexit! - Duty free returns?

suppose that could be the only benefit of Brexit but just as long as there are flights able to use the air space.

It will interesting to see how Brexit affects passenger numbers at local/regional airports such as Bergerac and my nearest one La Rochelle, filghts to the UK make up the majority of the weekly traffic so if the rumoured EU visas kick-in things might change.

If you read it then it’s anything but good news. Mind you not to worry , post Brexit there won’t be any flights from the Former United Kingdom.

Hi David…

While the article does report on flights being cut… at the same time they say June figures are above the norm…

If folk don’t use a service, that is good reason to reduce it… but if they are using and increasing… well, surely things will sort themselves out… no-one wants to turn money away… :thinking: