Black Friday Deals Week is here (ends Nov 30th)

Black Friday Deals Week 2014 is here.

Amazon says it will run more than 3,000 “lightning deals”, a limited amount of a product being discounted for a short time. An offer will launch every 10 minutes from 8am to 9pm throughout this week at an average saving of 40%, with products on offer including Sony 48-inch TV sets and Le Creuset cookware and thousands of other items.

I will be posting the best of the best deals on this page throughout the week, so be sure to check back. Better still leave a comment below (any comment you like, it doesn't matter!) and you will automatically be subscribed to the updates via email.

If you are looking for anything in particular (TV, smartphone, laptop, luggage, whatever) let me know and I will see what I can find!

Black Friday Deals - Go

The USA was saying the Cyber Monday deals would be very special, so keep an eye out later today and also make sure they are available for out of USA despatch. Most things are but some are charged duty. However, buying from the USA occasionally I have had prices well below any European offer.

Cyber Monday deals, today only.

Andrew

There's a laptop and Xbox One both coming up later this morning, you can use the drop down menu to select by category and can have a closer look at the laptop before it comes up.

Stuff is predictably selling much quicker today that it has all week so have a look at what will be available throughout the day here. Have an idea of how much you want to pay before the deal begins, that way you will be able to decide immediately before the item runs out of stock, some of them go in minutes if not seconds. Look out for the genuine bargains, avoid the carrots!

Looking for a deal on xbox one and a general purpose laptop

Ley, I got confirmation of delivery for Monday on the TV, did you too?

This one has 50 minutes left to run at this price but there are only 9% of them left. The offer price is 340 pounds.

Zoostorm 7270-0021 Home PC (Core i5-4460 3.2GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB SATA HDD, DVDRW, Windows 8.1)

Yes Anne-Marie, there was one yesterday, I will see what they have now and get back to you.

Do you think their offers will extend to pc's (not laptops)?

9 Deals on Diamond Jewellery (Today only)

I’ve bought nothing but Sony TVs for the last ten years or so and I’ve always found them excellent.

I've just ordered one too Ley, that's how much of a deal I think it is!

James there is a time limit on the price deal of around 12 hours from now (13:00). They may of course extend that! I am still waiting for a delivery date and hoping it will be BEFORE Christmas. I will of course let you know how it is. I already have a Sony Smart TV and it's been very good. The only issue I can see with this one is that the EPG for the satellite tuner isn't very good. That means it offers ALL channels, some of which are encrypted so you have to programme 'Favourites' to get rid of them. For me, it looks like a great buy especially as it has the two tuners avoiding the need for any set top boxes for either French TV or English Freeview. I haven't been able to find one in France with both tuners. Check out the revues on Amazon. Good luck.

Ley, I am seriously considering this TV for us too, it is so well equipped for the price! Will you let us have some feedback when it arrives please?

Thanks

That's a good question Terry, if Amazon FR had this item at a better price I would feature it, in this case even though Amazon France are selling this same item with delivery included in the price it is significantly more expensive that from Amazon UK link I provided below. As you can see from the Amazon FR link although delivery with Amazon UK is £12.41 the actual price difference taking shipping in to account is a staggering 289 euros!

These prices change but at the time of writing the cost for this item including delivery is as follows;

Amazon France 880.77 Euros

Amazon UK 591.57 Euros

Thanks so much for the info on this James. One new Sony TV going to a very happy family here in Dordogne. Brilliant model for both terrestrial and satellite TV which has been impossible to find here in France. Full HD, Wi-Fi and all the other stuff available today. Ordered through this site. Just keeping fingers crossed it arrives before Christmas. Thanks again :-)

Dear James, Perhaps I have missed the point but would it not be at least useful to feature Amazon FR deals also so as to reduce shipping costs?

First big discount on a major brand TV in Black Friday deals week is this Sony 48 inch smart LED FUll HD model almost 40% off RRP at £449

Sony KDL48W585BBU X-Reality Pro 48-inch Widescreen 1080p Full HD Smart LED TV with Freeview HD - Black

Glad to hear it got fixed too Brian, thanks for using our links!