Black Friday Deals Week is here (ends Nov 30th)

Cyber Monday was originally the online version of Black Friday, now it has all melted together culminating in a huge bargain four day weekend to include this run up, so effectively a week of deals and discounts!

Another thing come up. Not Amazon I think but in the USA next Monday they are referring to it as Cyber Monday and apparently there are some really fantastic deals to await!

I think emailing Jeff Bezos worked! Suddenly, no messages, apologies or anything, but my order went through. I am now €784 lighter and still looking at the deals.

and I have HER birthday this week, although she is away until the weekend, with her present stuck in my orders that won't go through... :-(

That happens here too, we have one birthday on the 24th and another on the 26th!

He wont be getting much else thats for sure! Its his birthday on 5th Jan and he usually misses out because people tend to get him one "good" present for both bless him.

Xmas - soooo expensive!

Lucky boy!

Thank you - its pricey isnt it. I could get a Samsung Galaxy so much cheaper but my son wants this and .. you know what they are like ! At 11 years old things have to be EXACTLY what they want! Thank you James et all

The Nexus 7 32gb is 227 pounds from Tesco and not available from Curry's. Neither deliver to France as far as I can tell.

Amazon UK have it for £244 or £150 refurbished

Asus Google Nexus 7 7-inch Tablet (2GB RAM, 32GB eMMC)

Amazon FR have it for €249 (about 200 quid) or €195 used

Google NEXUS 7 Tablette tactile 7'' 32 Go (2013)

Yep, but I have a whole load of stuff from the normal range like the sealing rings for my pressure cookers that are only available from suppliers on A.fr. A mixed basket is silly and I ought to split them but I think I have missed things I wanted off both lists. Things on the Black Friday lists are moooooooving!!!! Impressive.

Thanks. Currys dont deliver to France do they?

Amazon.fr have 7 pages of Black Friday deals today compared to 41 pages on Amazon.co.uk!

James. Back at the ordering saga, I have sent request and complaints and they are not even acknowledged. I simply found Jeff Bezos' private email address and told him that Amazon.fr stinks. Let's see. In the meantime, I see opportunities passing me by with some of the offers...

Currys have the 16GB at £139

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/ipad-tablets-and-ereaders/tablets/google-nexus-7-by-asus-2013-16-gb-21515695-pdt.html

Same model James. The Nexus 2013 is vastly different from the previous model and still one of the best out there. It has the beautiful 1920x1200 display and a fast cpu.

The only difference is the Tesco offer is for the 16GB model.

In hindsight the Amazon offer is OK. Not brilliant, Just OK :)

And how do they compare to the the model Mandy is looking for?

Well the 16Gb model is £169 at Tescos

http://www.tesco.com/direct/asus-google-nexus-7-tablet-16gb-wifi-black-2013/278-0083.prd?pageLevel=&skuId=278-0083&ui=mercury&sc_cmp=pcp_GSF_iPad%2C%20Tablets%20%26%20eReaders_278-0083kpid=278-0083&sc_cmp=tp1_ppc_g__&kpid=278-0083&gclid=Cj0KEQiA7tCjBRDulMny5rfM0dkBEiQA7fcshRkmPy5lfySEL-hl8hI1_03ihJGpPwH02mBHRt2qXYAaAlSP8P8HAQ

What's a good price for them Carl?

That Nexus 7 is super expensive :/

Nothing in Black Friday deals today but there are a few in other depts Mandy;

Google NEXUS 7 Tablette tactile 7'' 32 Go (2013)

Nexus 7