Black Friday Deals Week is here (ends Nov 30th)

Well done James! I am looking for a Google Nexus 7" tablet, the 2013 version, not 2012, 32GB not 16GB!

There's an Acer Aspire coming up this afternoon at about 1.30 Pauline

Acer Aspire E5-551 15.6-inch Notebook (AMD A8-7100 1.8GHz, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDMDL, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8.1)

Got to replace my poor old Dell laptop I suppose - thanks James

Thanks James!

Pleased to hear that Rachael ;)

Don't know what I am looking for yet James, but you have got me all excited ;-)

These too Asus Transformer Warehouse deals :)

Cool :)

You can see the upcoming deals for the entire day ahead by clicking on the link above, the times are listed too. Remember they are UK times so add an hour.

More like this, with detachable screen:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Transformer-10-1-inch-Convertible-Detachable-Integrated/dp/B00MG7DQX8/ref=sr_1_2?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1416902129&sr=1-2&keywords=asus+transformer+book+t100

Certainly Susan! Are you looking for anything in particular today or generally bargain hunting?

Please can I be included in your email list. Thank you

Something like this?

Lenovo Flex 2D 15.6-inch Multimode Touchscreen Laptop (Black) - (AMD A8-6410 2.0 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, 2 GB Dedicated Graphics, DVDRW, HDMI, Webcam, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Windows 8.1)

That will be coming up later today as a Black Friday deal so could be a bargain price

I'm going to buy a 2:1 laptop for my mum's Christmas present, so I'm in for updates.

Any suggestions on which one are welcome. She's 81.

Ironic. I've spent €800 over a couple of weeks, now I have orders of around the same up, albeit some of the goods are gone so they'd be deleted anyway, and I tend to use Amazon.fr at least every second week regular as clockwork. But, as you say, they want me to give up as like as not. Customer service? no way.

I hope they fix it soon, asking you the same questions is stupid, all the previous info will be in the ticket, sounds like they just want you to give up.

No, just questions. They have run through providers, URL, you name it and when I pointed out it is all OK for a UK order they said 'impossible' then proceeded to ask more questions that have already been answered. They are not answering why and what the default error message is for if they are not trying to resolve in and why that message specifically gives the impression it can only be there end.

So, there I am missing offers where the figure £ and € (like £10 and €10) are the same but with free delivery here, thus saving quite a lot on some things even with one day delivery which I can also only get here. Two things ordered as a present are now too late so I shall delete them unless they now resolve it and offer me free express delivery.

Strange, and they offered no explanation?

No, nothing missing as making the UK book order and checking bank etc proved.

The Galaxy offer was also here in France, same in Euros as in Sterling! Clearly a limited number. It was up at 0600 Sunday morning, gone by 0800!

I wouldn't be surprised if they run the Galaxy promo again, that's on Amazon UK anyway so you could still bag one if you're lucky