Black Friday Deals Week is here (ends Nov 30th)

I mean is their one factor that is common to all errors, like an expired credit card or an address missing or something like that. Long shot stuff really!

It was the Galaxy I was after as well.

Common denominator? Four different machines, one different service provider. My bank has not be phished, one of their theories, no account problem. My UK book order went through OK so just Amazon Fr.

So you've tried three different account on more than one computer and you get the same error on all off them? There must be a common denominator?

That's frustrating Brian! Do you get any other errors or just the boiler plate one you showed me?

The Galaxy Tab 10.1 went for 199 by the way

I have an impressive basket but my account still will not function. Nor OH's or daughter's using their machines. Nor would a friend's laptop at his place about 20km away. Amazon.fr ask questions instead of giving answers when they have called me, indeed their emailed questions are quite pointless. However, I tried to order something else from UK and no problem which is really foxing them because they insist our one account works in all countries, true, so if it does not function in France then it will not function anywhere else. Not true. I asked where there is a big bonzo complaints place and the email address, neither got an answer. I suspect I shall miss out on the offers and be angry!!!!

Anyone bagged a bargain yet? Some interesting stuff coming up soon, more expensive tech stuff including a Galaxy Tab 10 inch

Great idea James.

Le Creuset in the Warehouse

The deals are selling out so quickly I can't keep up, so instead I will post a link to all of the new hourly releases when there are especially juicy items, you have to hurry though, the good stuff sells out in seconds! Or just hit the link above.

Interested in the le creuset especially volcano range. Thanks

What, no one concerned about their "local economy" now then?

OK,it's not Christmas Eve yet but heh let's shop early!

This could be dangerous for someone with ‘form’ such as I… Bring it on !

Black Friday ? Another Americanism forced on us. How long before we start celebrating Thanksgiving ?

First Le Creuset sale is early this afternoon and it's a bit cutesy!

Le Creuset Stoneware Sweet Hearts Ramekins, Set of 2 - Cerise

Very interested in Le Creuset sales!

I’m in

Standing by - acute gadget explorer.

Sounds good to me!!

Lightning deals on Pet Supplies