Bone cancer

@Anne Marie I am so sorry about your illness, it must be hard to live with it. You are a brave lady too.It is surprising what we can learn from our illnesses, and we meet all kinds of people which is encouraging. Thank you for your good advice I will certainly not forget it. It is funny but since i found out (last Saturday ) that i have secondary metastatic cancer i feel better , was so tired and under the weather but now i feel a little better knowing what is happening.I suppose it is psychologique. But i am worrying about the chimio as I am diabetique i hope all goes well.
My eldest daughter is called Anne Marie and she is ill problem with the spine operated on most of her life and she is 50 now. she is like you Anne Marie she pushes and does everything she can for the best and for her four children.
Take care of yourself and keep in touch if you can.

If the spread to the bones is the only issue your oncologist probably wonā€™t suggest chemo as the first move.

Did you have chemo in 2016?

@Paul No i didnā€™t have chimio because i had a terrible infection with lots of problems and they couldnā€™t put the thingy in place( la boitier) as i am diabetic , it was a mess; One gets over everything i suppose. I was treated a lā€™hopital huegenin at st cloud but this time i am going to a clinique near home where i had the radio therapie las time.
Thanks Paul!!!It is the only problem at present but they havenā€™t done the TEP scan yet.Keep our fingers crossed.

Will certainly keep my fingers crossed for you.

I remember my mum being diagnosed with breast cancer at 74, and they felt it was so slow growing that they left it be. She eventually died at 95 from other causes.

Courageā€¦

@Jane Jones Wow that is exceptionnel Good for your mom!

So my dear wife passed away on Friday after a valiant but very difficult fight against pancreatic cancer. The love and light of my life for over 48 years of marriage has gone. My 2 daughters and grandkids are close, thank goodness. Ceremony service at the Manosque crematorium on Wednesday 14h - so if any kind thoughts can be sent our way at that time - they will be gratefully received
Phillip

Oh I am so so sorry for your loss Phillip, very sad news. May she rest in peace. My thoughts are with you.

1 Like

Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart

ā€Œ

1 Like

Oh Phillipā€¦ I write this with tears in my eyesā€¦ I am so sorry for your lossā€¦
I am glad that your family are close and that you can all hug and support one another.

48 years will have given you a wealth of fun and laughterā€¦ and those happy memories will never leave youā€¦ and they may help to get you through this difficult timeā€¦

Athough, at the moment, it probably feels as if you will never laugh again

Sending thoughts and hugs over the etherā€¦ :hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear your devastating news Phillip.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear of your loss Philip. Itā€™s good to know that you have loving family around to help you during this sad time. My thoughts are with you allā€¦

2 Likes

Very sorry to hear of your loss.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear your news. Canā€™t imagine how you must be feeling right now. Pleased that your family are with you for support.

2 Likes

Me too, Philip. Pancreatic cancer is a dreadful, ravaging disease that often defies all efforts at relieving it, and your own suffering must have paralleled hers, I think.

I will think of you as you and your family lay her to rest. May her spirit and your shared times bring you comfort now and in times to come, when you need it most.

Pete

3 Likes

I am so sorry, what sad news, condolences to you all.

2 Likes

James and I are so very, very sorry to hear your news. I know there probably isnā€™t, but if there is anything we can doā€¦?
Sending you a huge virtual hug,
C&J x x x

1 Like

That is so had for you all.
Some time in the future you will talk and be thankful for all the good times you had.
In the meantime, you are in my thoughts.

2 Likes

so very very sorry ā€¦ there are no words. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers xx

2 Likes

Thinking of you and your family Phillipā€¦words seem inadequate at times like this but sending love and strength and support from our house to yoursā€¦x :heart:

1 Like

Really sorry to hear your sad news. I will be keeping you in my thoughts

1 Like