Boris Johnson - liar, fraud and just plain stupid

The smell must be getting to him (hence the covering of the nose!) :nose:t3:

“Wisdom and goodness to the vile seem vile, filths savour but theselves”

If in doubt look in Lear (King), that and Lear (Edward) have it pretty well sewn up.

Some thoughts by Jonathan Lis on the premier’s present predicament.

The last sentence certainly had me chuckling.

1 Like

Seems like a plausible scenario Paul.

I will get the popcorn
you get the wine. The next few weeks are going to be ‘interesting’ to watch - a car crash in slow motion!

1 Like

My lofty estimation of you has been dealt a grievous blow, @carlmt. Popcorn and wine? :thinking: Wine and POPCORN? :scream::dizzy_face::confounded:

Sorry Peter - Slipped up there.

My only (poor) excuse is that I have just spent two tiring days travelling around Yorkshire for work and my brain is frazzled

1 Like

A pint or three of Black Sheep Ale and a half dozen pickled eggs will as a pick-me-up is Dr Goble’s prescription for thee, young man!

1 Like

Rest assured Peter, a smooth Black Sheep ale went down VERY well last night during my stay at the Cow & Calf on Ilkley Moor.

Cant say that I am cured yet but I will enjoy taking the medicine!!!

1 Like

I’m partial to a pint of Timothy Taylor’s Landlord personally, though a Black Sheep does slip down nicely.

In my youth it was likely to be a Sam Smiths at “The Newton”, or a pint of Tetley’s in the Mason’s Arms (the pub is still there, I note, though I haven’t been inside for 30 years) along with a game of Space Invaders - or a few in the St Leger - I forget what brewery the St Leger was tied to but it had even better colour  arcade games such as Defender and PacMan.

The contract was simple - the landlord didn’t care how old you were as long as he could plausibly say he thought you were 18 and that we kept to the back room and didn’t get rowdy.

Ah, simple times :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh look - Johnson lying again. The “new” money for the NHS is mostly just money that they had but spending limits prevented them from accessing.

who the fuck is going to build these “new” hospitals and on what land?
With no eastern Europeans left in the country to get their hands dirty will it be left to Boris’ “fantastic” new trade deal with India where he will have to give unlimited visas to every Indian with a right to bring over their whole (not insignificantly sized) family to live in England’s green and pleasant land?
Maybe he will “magic” new land - just like his “magic money tree” spending plans?
Oh yes, of course - if he “gets brexshit done” and wins the election, it will be everyone else’s fault why he doesn’t have the money he “promised” any more.

2 Likes

Well, his new proposals for NI seem to be floating like a lead balloon

@anon88169868 directs our attention to another bitter slice of Bojob actualité:

“Well, his new proposals for NI seem to be floating like a lead balloon”

As has been exhaustively predicted for months, the hard Brexit strategy is to secure a no-deal exit against a carefully constructed backdrop of xenophobic barrage of ‘Garlic Munching Surrender Monkey’- style jibes (PYO Euro-target), and it looks like being a soar-away success!

2 Likes

It is gruesome!

I liked this article though:

2 Likes

I do try to share ‘my more moderate side’ (really :innocent::face_with_hand_over_mouth:) but do lapse into verbosity and fuddy-duddyness when my awareness is in sleep mode

But the pressure to give way to nonconformity in the face of rank political hypocrisy is unrelenting, and I have to resist. :thinking::slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

BoJo is using more than language, I am sure that he has a cunning plan, as he has said to the Scottish Court of Sessions that he will obey the Benn Law but we will still leave on the 31st October, despite it looking very unsure that the EU will accept his new version of the Withdrawal Bill.
I know he speaks with forked tongue, but you cannot do two opposing things at the same time and I am waiting to see just what he and his disgusting cronies are going to come up with.

Probably some under the table deal to provide/sell arms, technology, pork pies and butterflies to one, or more of the Eastern european members in exchange for a refusal of an extension.:neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

Don’t forget unicorn milk.

2 Likes

or ground unicorn horn to maintain his libido :smiling_imp:

Politicians who cannot keep their dicks in their trousers need no encouragement.!

3 Likes