Boris Johnson - liar, fraud and just plain stupid

Homophobic generalisation again Jane - I have known quite a few females who are, if not on occasion, more sexually aggressive than men - so l assume that female politicians may have some with that trait amongst their number. l don’t know what the female equivalent of your " cannot keep their dicks in their trousers" homily is but l’m sure you know what l mean.

That’s bit below the belt Jane.

Mme Chirac for example , wife of the recently departed ex President was one of the worst offenders.
It takes two to tango.

He’s obliged to ask for the extension, but is he under any legal compulsion to use it to delay Brexit?

This question keeps coming to my mind, and I can’t see anyone addressing it.

Presumably he could just quietly read it, fold in half with a smile of quiet satisfaction, and file it away under “Blojo’s done that and got the PM T-shirt”.

Then announce to a bewildered parliament and people “Wake up, you duffers, and smell the freshly brewed Tetley’s tea! Brexit’s well and truly done!”

They’ll do it for sure. It’s just that great minds are plotting how (who) to blame for not getting brexshit done…

@graham thunders powerfully from the SF pulpit: “They’ll do it for sure.”

Do sincerely hope you’ve got it right, @graham.

:musical_score: “All my hopes on Thee are founded, Thou doest still my faith restore” :notes: :innocent::thinking:

Was she a politician?

Yes, Conseillère Générale de la Corrèze among other things.

1 Like

Peter really, Bernadette a goer??? Noooooo
Why not, obviously, but I thought the yoyo knickers in that couple was Jacques.

Afraid so Véro…

Well les apparences sont trompeuses, who’d a thunkit, not me anyway. I mean she is older than my parents so has always seemed ancient and virtuous to me.

Not to mention Edwina…

Oh she had trollop written all over her just like Alan Clarke

Very sexy lady imo.

The Clarke memoirs were pretty revealing, he was a bit of a lad !

I hear this is Boris’s new theme tune

2 Likes

and the law won, or will it…?

Supreme court vs Boris - 1:0
Benn Act vs Boris 1:0

Actually this version is way better

The rest of his family are perfectly fine. All very intelligent, but Boris just has this personality flaw which makes him not fit to be PM, or anything else where the truth is essential.
He was sacked from the Telegraph when in Brussels for falsifying facts in his column and he has gone on from there.

3 Likes

Poor Vicky :zipper_mouth_face::wink:

1 Like