Boris Johnson sinks to new low?

He really is a revolting specimen. A serial adulterer, a racist and now this.

No doubt, like Trump, he will profit from all this in some way. Our politicians are becoming self-serving, arrogant, ignorant narcissists.

7 Likes

They should withdraw the whip but they wonā€™t because the Conservatives are fundamentally racist anyway and TM is wholly ineffective as leader.
She needs every last seat to prop up her useless government.
I heard yesterday that the NI Secretary was totally unaware of the politics behind voting intentions in the province! Beggars belief!! I think the Downing Street cat would do a better job of disposing of the ratsā€¦

5 Likes

Yes hereā€™s that story as well. How is it possible to get a job you are totally unfit for? This current government is a disgrace.

2 Likes

I think its called the ā€˜peter principleā€™ Mandy

the principle that members of a hierarchy are promoted until they reach the level at which they are no longer competent.

That much equally applies to the person doing the promoting, in this case TM.

5 Likes

Shambolic :unamused:

4 Likes

BoJo likes to choose inflammatory language, it keeps him in the spotlight which is where he wants to be.

As Oscar Wilde is reputed to have said ā€œthe only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked aboutā€.

What is extremely worrying is that he seems to be heading the table for Tory leader among the ā€œgrassrootsā€ support - thankfully I doubt the parliamentary party would give him a chance but one thing which frankly fills me with dread is any prospect of a general election which offers a choice between Corbyn and Johnson as party leaders - at that point I think I would seriously consider moving to France and hang the consequences.

7 Likes

Nightmare senario! :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Wrong Mandy, you used the word becoming.
They are just more open about it nowadays.

1 Like

Youā€™re probably right Jane.

1 Like

Yes Paul. He seems to be emulating Trump by being controversial just to get the ā€œratingsā€.

4 Likes

Two of the worst kind of ā€˜Blondesā€™.
Thank the Lord All Blondes arenā€™t as stupid :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

His choice of vocabulary is made to gain points from the part the electorate that he is courting; the part that has a very strong opinion of those people they associate with headwear and suicide bombing. Here we are talking about the EU and Brexit and yet again he manages to conjure up the image of a Muslim being the bad guy.

7 Likes

ā€œQuoteā€¦ā€Theresa Mayā€™s Brexit strategy has put the UK constitution in a ā€œsuicide vestā€ and handed the detonator to Brusselsā€™ chief negotiator Michel Barnier, Boris Johnson has claimed.ā€

The U.K. doesnā€™t have a codified constitution only an unwritten oneā€¦

I do share your dislike of him though but then I also really dislike T.Mayā€¦x :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well said David.

2 Likes

And yetā€¦I read that he is a popular choice to replace Theresa.
What is happening to UK and the people?
Did the sun sizzle their brains.

4 Likes

was that the heavenly body or the rag thatā€™s torn up to furnish our loos with?

2 Likes

ā€œThe peopleā€ā€¦the vast majority of ā€œThe peopleā€ not just in ā€œukā€ or England Ireland Scotland Wales or ā€œBritainā€ or ā€œThe British Islesā€ā€¦or ā€œEuropeā€ or globally just want to live in peace get along with their neighbours both locally and with their ā€œborder countriesā€ and with the whole worldā€¦well thatā€™s my guess anywayā€¦

5 Likes

Possibly soā€¦but that is not how the vote went.
Brain washing possibly.

2 Likes

Mini Trump with a dictionary.

2 Likes

Pretty simplified one :thinking:

2 Likes