Braverman's resignation letter - win win 🤭

New just breaking in PM. Shows her up for what she is, and shafts Sunak. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s a pity that for decades the Tories have been too busy fighting themselves and not worrying too much about the citizens of the UK.

2 Likes

For any who have forgotten to renew their sub to the Spectator, and so can’t read it

There is going to be much crossing out of names on Tory Xmas card lists at the moment :laughing:

4 Likes

She really is a nasty piece of work, isn’t she? This isn’t urinating in- (or out-) side the tent. This is a self-induced attack of explosive diarrhoea…

2 Likes

Nasty vicious piece of work, awful person.

5 Likes

It looks like she is going into full drip feed nasty mode, trying to do as much damage as she can over the next few days and weeks.

I do hope the good people of Fareham can get rid of this monstrosity at the earliest opportunity

Spitting image will have to dust off the DC puppet again.

download

1 Like

Wow - rather a lot of whining that Sunak did not do what was her job.

That’s been obvious for a long while.

More like fire hose nasty mode.

1 Like

I thinks she will string this out trying to cause problems whenever Sunak looks to be getting any limelight, go for maximum embarrassment each time.

At present I’m quite happy for the Tories to destroy themselves with internecine squabbling.

4 Likes

Vaguely interesting to see on whose side the *Mail and Telegraph flop, but otherwise I really couldn’t care - tho’ it did seem to benefit the exchange rate by about 0.02%.

For me that change puts the whole thing in perspective - ie. it doesn’t really matter nor change anything of significance.

How can she write a resignation letter if she was supposedly fired?

3 Likes

It is such a shame that those, MPs on the left of the Tory party have been given the boot.
The claim by the newly elected Chairman of the Party that the Tories are a broad church is a total lie.

What do you expect from a political party run by people totally out of touch with the vast majority of the electorate. Braverman and Co all come from privileged backgrounds. Educated at private schools, graduates of Oxbridge universities. Maybe clever but totally bereft of common sense.

The first line she acknowledged that she was asked to leave but I think it’s just one of those traditions.

Not at all - the modern Tory party encompasses a wide range of views from UKIP on the left to the British National Party on the right.

5 Likes

As broad a church as the Vatican.

2 Likes

Agree with Gareth,i do wish that all the media would stop calling it a “resignation” letter. Fact is,she was sacked(again)!!!

1 Like

It’s really just an open letter to Sunak.

1 Like