British retirees in EU will lose free healthcare under no-deal Brexit

Actually I don’t do hate, you are too insignificent for me to waste any emotion with.

If you really need to spout such claptrap to feel you have ‘arrived’, I suggest that your journey wasn’t worth
while !

2 Likes

Thanks. More hate. Please don’t stop.:heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

Thanks for the beautiful promo!

OK, well, I was going to take up the baton on the subject of iatrogenic harm which certainly does exist and is worth discussing but I don’t think I can even begin to make inroads on that lot.

I’d be arguing against faith, which doesn’t really work.

3 Likes

From the perspective of just about anyone involved in healthcare that it a truly offensive remark.

4 Likes

I try to avoid ad hominem attacks but you are mad, aren’t you?

3 Likes

Wrong. Defensive remark. What is the difference between the calcium you see on the periodic table and the one you ingest? No answer?lol…

Genetic Condition / Original Sin = you suck by the virtue of being you. No? How is that up for arguement?

2 Likes

"Every person should have two pieces of paper in their medical record. A birth certificate and a death certificate. A medical record littered with paper means you are an ATM machine for a corrupt medical monopoly using you as human livestock, profiteering by the exploitation of your body. "

Oh don’t be such a drama queen!!

6 Likes

Obviously you have never children.
What do you suggest we do?
Drop them in the woods.

2 Likes

Oh I wish I could have been so succint Vero :hugs:

3 Likes

8 Likes

I’m a builder. Sorry. Let’s use the proper venacular. Materials drop. A Mats run. A roll off. Problem? Never built anything?

Did you say Queen? Guess what? Not you but…WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND!!!LOL…

Lay off the glue Liam :relaxed:
Seriously, you aren’t making a lot of sense, are you on some treatment you have interrupted? Is there a link with the anti-medic attitude?

3 Likes

@pdf are you posting a huge troll graphic in response to me? Bro how cool is that!!!:sunglasses::thinking::kissing_heart:Is that all you got? Lol.

Thanks

More hate… I love it! Thanks​:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::sunglasses: