British retirees in EU will lose free healthcare under no-deal Brexit

Obviously JRM is not the most popular of politicians but this old story has been twisted a bit, it’s not his company and it is not moving out of the UK.

Perhaps the real question is - should the wealthy be excluded from becoming MP’s and possibly shaping the way the country is run?

Well put!

1 Like

The average life span of medical doctors is 56. Why would you listen to someone whose life span is 56 if you want to live to 100.

• There are at least 5 groups of people in the world whose average life span exceeds 100 years. (Find out what they all have in common). Many major disease have been eliminated in the livestock industry years ago by simple inexpensive nutritional supplementation.

• Medical doctors kill, injure and infect 15 million patients in hospitals and clinics each year. How many people would fly on a commercial airliner if they knew that? They’re completely unimpeachable, and they don’t even get a slap on the wrist.

• There’s no health insurance for farm animals, and farmers don’t pay for a hip replacement in a bull. Vets learned how supplements can help re-grow cartilage.

• Alzheimer’s Disease and most other diseases are caused by nutrient deficiency.

• There’s not a single birth defect that is caused by a genetic problem.

Data set. Those who go to hospitals and clinics.

OMG what a load of boll@cks. You aren’t a nuitritionalist are you by any chance

4 Likes

So, haemophilia isn’t a genetic condition then? Think you might be talking :poop:

4 Likes

How many autopsies have you performed?

Genetic condition = Original Sin

Huntingdons, Turner syndrome, Spina bifida, Downs syndrome… the list goes on. Since I have still to get an answer to a simple question about whether he is talking about a worldwide, american or european population then I guess he’s no scientist and doesn’t understand what he is writing.

Identity politics?lol…

Aren’t we all just one?:kissing_heart:

How come doctors die 10 years earlier than the average person if they have knowledge of how to be healthy?

2 ANSWERS

George Corrent

George Corrent, experience in health care and research; I know more things I’m ignorant of now

Updated Dec 4 2018 · Author has 2kanswers and 3.5m answer views

Where does the data come from?? First of all, I can find no evidence of any studies supporting this. Secondly, there was a tape circulating several years ago that asserted that doctors died at an average age of 58. There was no basis for the claim, and the originator of the tape was selling something called “colloidal minerals”. So you have to consider the source as being suspect.

The only actual study I was able to find was in the British Journal of Cardiology and the data were based on a review of obituaries; non-UK European physicians had ages at death averaging 79.2, in the UK it was 76.2, and in Asia it was 70.1. A small regional Indian medical journal asserted the doctors in its region we’re dying very early, and attributed this to poor lifestyle habits; highly stressful lifestyle, poor eating habits, and smoking. In looking at my colleagues, I would say that we are no worse as a group then America as a whole. A physician in Murphreesboro Tennessee reviewed obituaries in JAMA and found that the average age of death for physicians was in the 70s, just like everyone else.
A copy paste from the internet Very easy to find

The cause of Alzheimer’s disease is not known

2 Likes

So are you saying that there are no genetic conditions but that all those conditions/illnesses are cause by what Eve fid in the Garden of Eden ( original sin)? Really?

3 Likes

I left school at 16 with next to no qualifications yet reading Liam’s posts I feel intellectually smug, keep it up Liam G!:grinning:

4 Likes

Well here is Liam’s profile, cool… about as cool as a wet dish rag for me… but hey let’s all come on down and get real here guys!
Liam, welcome here, you have your opinions, so do I, so I will come straight out and say that I for one don’t like bullshit and flannel, you post whatever you are comfortable with …

“American in Paris. Entrepreneur. Attracted to anything cool!!lol… I go wherever my passion takes me from Art to Real Estate Investing and everything in between. There is a Re-Renaissance, a 3 peat, a Threnaissance if you will. All the gloom and doom, the world is going to end hysterical nonsense blaring from every media outlet is the sound of old institutions emploding under their own weight of irrelevance. And since I am the only one who seems to be saying this I am crowning myself as the Original Threnaissance Man of the New Golden Age. You’ve read it here first…”

3 Likes

Forgot to add that really expressive little guy … you’ve seen it here first Liam, especially from me to you … :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

As I understoood (and I may be wrong of course) it was a decision made by the company he works for and it was money which they were managing for their clients. It had nothing to do with politics, it is purely business transactions on behalf of their clients.

He can do what he wants with his own money that is not for you or I to question. If on the other hand he was telling the public to take their savings out of Britain and put them in a ‘foreign’ bank or investment company, then that may be viewed in a less favourable light.

You make it sound as though anyone with a bit of money to invest is doing something not quite nice. Many people do not have any spare money but that is not the fault of the investment companies.

This is something that has been whipped up by less than honest media outlets looking for way to shame someone whose views they don’t agree with.

2 Likes

I usually hate the vomiting smiley but I can make an exception

2 Likes

Not me. 20,000 autopsies, millions pieces of blood work over a decade say so.

Thanks. Haters mean I have arrived.

Wrong.