By now we’ve all been vaccinated, cured and/or re-infected 🙄

Well said

It’s probably just me but as I was watching the SOS to the International Community from aboriginal elders it just struck me how they are the original peoples…like the native Americans and how they are still in tune with the land and spirit…

I don’t really know how I get to see these “lives”…some time back I was watching “lives” from tribal elders performing ceremonies on their sacred lands and then them being dragged off by other people in uniform with badges….

I’m now seeing “lives” from people filming elders being manhandled into the back of vans and extremely distressed original people talking about “the military” dragging their people out of their houses”….

Confirmation of “military” involvement came by way of Gunner saying he had called in the military to transport 38 people to the quarantine camps…

The frequent SOS calls to The International Community suggest at the very least that there is a huge gap in understanding…

And when I see the way the likes of Daniel Andrews and Michael Gunner give press conferences as if they feel they have some sort of authority to talk down to the people in the way they are doing then it doesn’t really surprise me…

I am really sorry for all your loss…it always hurts for those left behind no matter how and when it comes…:heart:

Bunch of people taking sick leave, who could prove otherwise, its just replaced back trouble.

1 Like

The Botswana government put out a statement to say their 4 cases were identified in fully vaccinated travellers…

In Dr John’s “objective” talk today he covered what’s known and what’s been said and by whom and so far it seems to be mild symptoms….

(He also mentioned he’s just had his third booster (wasn’t able to get the vaccinator to aspirate…! :slightly_frowning_face:) and that he now has “cold symptoms” and that a lateral flow test is showing negative…I was under the impression that lateral flow should only be used when experiencing no symptoms and that any symptoms require a PCR…:thinking:)

Edited to add that now might be a good time if we aren’t doing it already for all of us to up our intake of Vitamin D Vitamin C Quercitin and Zinc…Dr John has upped his Vit D intake to 6000…(I’m on 3000 vit D so far plus 1000 vit C and 2 x 400 Quercitin and 1 x zinc/L-Cysteine with Vit B6….also 1 x 120,000 Serrapeptase)

We have always had “post viral syndrome”…has anyone here been able to attend a long covid clinic either in France or U.K. and if so how are they approaching it…???

I wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them. They are as corrupt as any other Southern African government.

Is there a government anywhere on Mother Earth that isn’t corrupt….???

(I’ll wait :grinning:)

1 Like

Sweden?

“they are the original peoples…” well yes that is precisely the meaning of the word ‘Aboriginal’.

I still don’t see how you get from ‘Aboriginal’ to ‘abnormal’ ( you said: I’m not going to use the term “aboriginal” as it suggests “abnormal”.) That is what I was curious about.

1 Like

Well, hope springs eternal Helen, but it’s a question of scale. MPs fiddling their expenses is in the halfpenny place compared to Southern African politicians.

It was just one of those fleeting moments in my head vero…

I just “saw” The Original People and Tribes from all four corners of the earth and the ancient prophecies and would really like to know what’s going on there…something is or there would not be calls from them for International intervention….

Amidst Aussie PM attacking “bots bigots and trolls” when footage from the people’s lives is clearly showing brutality and oppression

NB - Not in reply to any individual post.

9 Likes

That just about down sums it up.

Are you having hallucinations or lucid dreaming etc? Do you see any real people to talk to?

3 Likes

Thought this from El Pais was interesting…. age is still the biggest risk it seems

1 Like

So how can I stop aging?

1 Like

Stop living now - then you won’t get any older. :wink:

1 Like

I just can’t understand how the the anti-vac argumenters can argue with the figures of vaccinated v not vaccinated. Surely even the least well educated of them can understand a simple graph like that!!!

2 Likes

A little light-hearted take on vaccine conspiracy theories: