Bye bye Boris

I hope not. I want him to live with and suffer the consequences of his incompetence.

@Gfplux 
Are you seriously telling me that however flawed “I’m getting pissed off” Macron is there are any other credible or capable contenders now in the race. (There may be others who have decided not to run) and possibly PĂ©cresse.

I was replying to the original post. I am not responsible for others who take a thread off course.

Naturally many of us hope that Boris goes off to work as a bin man or a strawberry
picker in summer but mostly he needs to stop his current activity and perhaps UK can then find a leader

I have a number of friends and old colleagues living in and around Oswestry who are as anti tory as myself. Besides - this beautiful county doesn’t deserve it.

Think this could become reality in next four weeks.
Just listened to Ruth Davidson, she just stopped short of saying he should resign now.
Problem is that a replacement might be Truss or Patel, in reality case maybe we should hope Johnson survives to be then trounced by Starmer
beating a rejunuvated Tory leader might be far more iffy
so be careful (Angela Rayner) what you wish for!

2 Likes

Whatever about cheese enthusiast Truss and SturmbannfĂŒhrer Shti who would bring their own issues to Number Ten, Rishi Sunak might be the acceptable face of Toryism for the next election. Mind you, it doesn’t really matter who’s PM because it’s the special interest groups, ERG, CRG, etc. that are running, or should one say ruining, the Country.

As an aside, I love the way that Jeremy Hunt having run the NHS into the ground, now, as chair of the Health and Social Care Select Committee, laments the state it is in. The hypocrisy is stunning.

Is noone just the teensiest bit worried about the leaking of sensitive documents from the heart of government?

Be it right or wrong, they are all at it.

3 Likes

Ruth Davidson says Downing Street party is indefensible.

“It’s my party and I’ll lie if I want to,
Lie if I want to.
Lie if I want to.
You would lie like me, if you were a lying bastard like me”

So there we have it, an apology of sorts followed by his usual bollocks, I didn’t know it was a party :scream::face_with_raised_eyebrow::unamused: playing for time that is all and playing everyone as mugs, self serving, pocket lining, lying, despicable, self obsessed, uncairing twat of the highest order, I hope he rots in hell when he dies :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
There I feel better now, my therapy for the day :smiley:

Watch PM apology’s over Downing Street party

3 Likes

Boris has no integrity, he doesn’t even know the meaning of the word.
So much for an Oxford education!

He implied that if the investigation find that he did wrong that he will step down - both my wife and I understood it in this way.

The chances that the investigation will find that he did anything wrong = a bit fat zéro !

There is chatter of another party in his flat on the sat Cummings left - if there is evidence of this I think he is then finished.

Please wait for the result of the “We did not do anything wrong and are vindicated” fixed investigation.

1 Like

Well at least that would have seemed reasonable. :wink:

It’s funny how cummings suddenly remembers all these parties when asked by the newspapers (or possibly even when not asked). His Barnard Castle trip was what I remember being the point at which Britain stopped taking the lockdown seriously.

2 Likes

Should we have a poll as to when we think he’ll get the push?