Caring for a parent

I am just reaching out to see if anyone has any advice or experience to share;

I live in the 06 and my parents in the UK, my mother i fear is nearing the end of her life and i am investigating to see if it would be feasible for me to do her end of life care here in France.

I don't know where we stand with any costs for this?

Both my husband and i work as auto-entrepreneurs. I don't suppose there is any way my parents can be covered by our carte-vitales as our dependants?

Any help or emotional support much appreciated, as i am sure all expats can relate to the emotions involved when family 'back home' are unwell and / or elderly.

I would be prepared to talk to you about this as I have some experience with my late wife who arrived in France with what turned out to be terminal cancer. However best privately. If you want to talk you can telephone me. You can find my telephone number in White Pages Dept 29- I am the only person of my name in France.

Hello i am new too the group today and i am also in a very sad situation regarding my very sick father in law that has terminal cancer and is in hospital at the minute with a paletive care package. Unfortunately he cannot be at home in UK on his own, the hospital say his not sick enough too stay in and st clares hospice also say they will not take him. He wants too come spend his last few months here with us and be with his grandchildren. Problem is his diabetes is causing problems and obviously the cancer will progressively get worse. I am a carer for ADMR here and it breaks my heart that i look after others but cannot look after him here and give him his dying wish. Any advice as too whether its possible if he needs treatment???? Thankyou in advance and sorry too jump in on someone elses post but im really upset and cant find any answers xx