Cat photos only

7 Likes

This is Fluff, as kitten and adult, one of many semi wild cats that have come my way over the years needing TLC.

Fluff lived her whole life out in the fields for 10 years and would turn up from time to time, as tame as anything, usually when her very fluffy fur had become full of impossible tangles, needing the vet to shave her!

No photo of her shaved unfortunately, but after a shave she’d have a fluffy head, fluffy tail and fluffy paws! The rest of her just bare skin!

10 Likes

Arrived at the last house we bought in the UK and opened the front door. Before I or the removal men could get in this tiny kitten dashed in and spent the day with us. She lost a leg getting tangled in some barbed wire when quite young but once well again she would spend most days with us if we weren’t working…a real character.

8 Likes

This is the neighbours cat, but has started to spend a lot of time in our garden.

7 Likes

And here we are - 10 hours to Germany, spend the week with Mom. Picked up the cat and 10 hours drive back.
Now named Mickey Moose he is now discovering his new kingdom. On a leash, every day
having a ball…

9 Likes

Oh gosh look at him - he’s wonderful. Well worth the time and trouble…and the size of those paws. He’s a handsome boy - and he’s going to grow, and grow…!! Lucky you - and him with his doting slave.

1 Like

little helper… :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Too hot to do anything but snooze

6 Likes

quiet, for once…

7 Likes

this cat loves to chase lizards… but I’ve never seen her actually eat any… just playing… :wink:

6 Likes

I see no ships…

7 Likes

My friend’s cat has had kittens. :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Are any of them looking for a home?

animals-cats-three-1

A heap of cute cats encountered in a Spanish mountain village.

6 Likes

Yes they will be from 3 months old. I think they are about 5-6 weeks now. They are in dept. 71 though near Charolles. I have a feeling you are much further south?

Added pic of a couple more for cuteness. There are five altogether.

4 Likes

more snoozing

6 Likes

You are probably correct - - - but but KITTENS!

2 Likes

Hide and seek

8 Likes

Update on Mickey now 9 months old.
I fell foul of the import rules. Did not realize that a cat or dog must be presented to your vet within 48hrs to become ‘legal’ in France.
Been threatened by Gov. Vet Services with all sorts of consequences incl. fines up to 300.000 Euros if he has rabies, gets out and infects some life stock.
So now we are going for an antibody test to prove that he has had all his vaccinations and the pet passport is valid.

So - whatever you do - read the fine print and make sure you have crossed all the T’s and dotted the I’s.
I had quite a few sleepless nights over this.

1 Like

Does that also apply if you’re just staying a few weeks, or just for permanent cat residents?

1 Like