CdSejour On-line Portal, Info & Flow Chart 19 October '20 onwards

Gareth, feedback I’m getting is that it isn’t one of the quicker departments but not had any real figures.

1 Like

My wife and I made our applications (for renewal of existing cards) towards the end of November. We received emails stating that they had been ‘clotured’ two days ago and that we would be receiving further notifications soon. Lo and behold they both arrived in the same post today.
Happy bunnies.

for reference @letstryagain which Dept/Predecture?

We have our appointments - 1st Feb. (Lot-et-Garonne). I applied 19th October.

1 Like

56 Morbihan.

1 Like

Dept 86 - Vienne.
I made my application on 19th October and I’ve just received my rendezvous notification for 20th January

2 Likes

Appreciate the updates, I’m asked numerous times a day about specific areas and I can only give real data on the Dordogne so great to hear, keep them coming!

2 Likes

Still nothing from St Lo (50 Manche)

Is there any charge for the Carte de Séjour? (we have appointments in Bordeaux next week).

IIRC not for the WA version (or replacement of the UE version post Brexit). But there is generally a cost for TCN versions outside the scope of the WA.

No, they are free for the WA, as G said TCN ones have a charge. When did you apply Mat?

I applied on day two on the website.
Got my rendez-vous on Dec 17th.
Got my 5 year carte de Séjour this morning 19 January, and they’ve actually spelt my name right :slight_smile:

Prefecture Chartres - Eure-et-Loir, 28

2 Likes

I applied on the 18th of November 2020
Attended my RDV @ Périgueux on the 12th of January 2021

I was told to expect it by mid February.

Can à Carte de Séjour be used as identity when boarding an aeroplane?

They seem to be consistent and efficient in 24. I applied on 10th November and was called to Perigueux on 6th Jan; was told the CdS would be posted to me and take about a month.
Perhaps when they have finished with everyone here they can get their special department of 5 people to help out the rest of the country?

Certainly not an international one!

I thought that CdS were not generally accepted as identity anywhere but perhaps I’m wrong. I gave up trying to use my old one as identity because nobody seemed to recognise it!

I remember my dear Swedish neighbour and friend and she used to pull hers out to use as ID for cheques etc. I’m certainly going to stop carrying my passport around now, at the end of the day the CDS has far better info (like address and a newer photo). Will be interesting to hear as people start trying to use it.

I would be surprised if it were, and would have thought that a CdS isn’t an ID card for the purposes of air travel.

we use ours (UE type - waiting to be replaced with WA issue) frequently for ID at hospital and also if collecting a parcel from a pointe de collecte Relais.

1 Like