CdSejour On-line Portal, Info & Flow Chart 19 October '20 onwards

Good news. I applied on 26/10/20. Interview at Paris 75004 on 21 January 2021 and giving four to six weeks for my card. I am still waiting.

We applied 19th October, RDV 18th Feb, we were told 6 weeks and they both arrived yesterday, exactly 6 weeks after the RDV. We are in Ain (01).

1 Like

Dalley, maybe you should give them a call to see if your card was actually sent?

Ok. Will do that on Monday. Thanks.

1 Like

PH in France Monday…

1 Like

My wife and I were lucky to have our interview with a really pleasant, helpful man at the prefecture in Bourg-en-Bresse. Although our interviews had been scheduled 4 weeks apart, he went ahead and processed both of our applications at the same time, even though we were anticipating problems as my wife is a third country national (okay I know I’m one too now!). Our French is not great but he was very patient and after some time we all made ourselves understood. And yesterday… result!

3 Likes

Yeah. Thanks.

1 Like

You’re all lucky we applies in 22 C d’Armor in Dec and was told today that they are well behind and aren’t likely to get an interview date before late May at the earliest!

They are not really interviews are they? Ours were merely them opening our passports and collecting our old CdS cards. 2 minutes tops.

2 Likes

Doubt if my “interview” will arrive before yours, John, but I’m not too worried. They’ll get there :smiley:

Hi Angela

Like us, I think you are in 50.

We applied on 8th March, e-mail today 8th April for appointment 27th April

Andy

That’s very interesting, Andy, thank you! May I ask if that’s for a 10 year or a 5 year permit?
(Reason I’m asking is because if they are 10 year ones, it would fit the pattern I’m seeing of doing those first where at all possible)

Hi Angela

We did wait until March as that qualified us for 5 years permanent residence.

I believe that then qualifies us for a 10 year card.

Regards

Andy

Hi Andy
What a sensible approach! Unfortunately, I couldn’t do that as I would have to wait until November - a bit too late - so I only qualify for a 5 year card.
I find it encouraging that you got the interview so quickly AND that they have clearly reached the W’s in their list. If I’m right, they should be starting on the 5 year ones shortly, although with my surname I won’t be one of the first :smiley:
Thanks for the information!

Update on Dept 37:

Me: applied within days of the system opening In Oct 20, email received Dec for appointment at prefecture 26th Jan 21, in and out in 10 minutes, card arrived about a week later.

OH: applied 20/3/21 (delayed for ages waiting for CPAM attestation), email received 1st April for prefecture appointment 11th May.

Really can’t complain about any of that.

1 Like

We applied in November and have heard nothing.

1 Like

We are in 14 Calvados. Applied mid-Dec, been here just over 2 years. Appt at Prefecture 4th March. Cards (5 years) arrived last Friday. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Sue, I don’t suppose you would be happy to be a case study for me please?

January 22nd, 2020 for both of us - heard nowt so far.

34 Hérault

Girlfriend been here 8 years. Applied online in October. RDV Béziers April 13th (6 months), told card would arrive by post in 2-3 weeks, arrived by Collisimo yesterday May 9th. 10 year card :blush:. Mine: applied online 25th Feb after waiting 5 months for CV, nothing heard but did receive acknowledgement.