CdSejour On-line Portal, Info & Flow Chart 19 October '20 onwards

does anyone know what is happening in Dept 34 ?
we applied back in november; got the confirmation email…then nothing.
i emailed Montpellier 2 weeks ago but no reply.

same for us in 22

Rob, I would suggest you reapply. I know that they have had one dossier from around this time go missing and they are quickly getting appointments out for recently made applications. I’m going to PM you!

1 Like

@toryroo …hi, what will the situation be if you have the registration document from say Dec’ …hear nothing more, chase up in say August only to be told they have lost it…I assume because you have an official receipt you won’t be penalised for not having an application in the system!

Hi; ive just reapplied via Bezier. ill keep you posted.
thanks

No I’m sure you wouldn’t.

Great!

Interesting to me Rob. My GF applied in October 2020 and had rdv in Béziers on 13th April for the 10 year card and card arrived 10th May. I waited until I received my Carte Vitale before I applied (5 month wait) on Feb 25th. Rien heard. I have the email acknowledgement and just presumed that there would be a long wait. A friend here in Laurens applied via Advice France, who do his accounting, in Feb and he had a rdv after three months but he already had a residency card so I presume that my new application would be taking longer. Anyone know whether we have a website in Béziers similar to the one mentioned above indicating what the waiting time is?

Hi Peter,
Robs new RDV was processed in days. I suggest you reapply and quote your initial application number in the comments. 34 seems to have a few dossiers gone astray so safer to just do that at this late stage.

Many thanks. For peace of mind definitely. :grinning:

Hi Peter
yes it can be ‘hit and miss’. however i believe most people have had a very smooth application process.
i originally applied in November 20, and due to not hearing anything, despite repeated emails - i had help from a friend, who applied via Bezier late one evening. by the next lunchtime i was given an appointment for 10 days later. if i was you then id apply direct to Bezier; it certainly wouldnt hurt. good luck

Cheers Rob. Let us know how you get on. I notice on the auto acknowledgement that they sent me, a note - 1. Know the progress of your request : you are invited to wait while your file is being examined and not to make an appointment.

Bon Chance

Just a thought… was this written in English or French ???

It is the Google Chrome translation of " 1. Connaître l’état d’avancement de votre demande : vous êtes invité à patienter le temps de l’instruction de votre dossier et à ne pas prendre de rendez-vous."

Just seen this on the Prefecture site of Côte d’Armor: "It has been decided to postpone the deadline for submitting “Withdrawal Agreement” residence permit applications to September 30, 2021. During this additional period, applications can continue to be submitted online on the site https: // contacts-demarches.interieur.gouv.fr/brexit/brexit-demande-titre-sejour/ , the operating time of which will be extended accordingly.

ALL FILES WILL BE PROCESSED

Due to very high demand and new health restrictions, we ask you to be patient for the processing of your file.

All submitted files will be processed by filing dates, you will first receive a validation email and then a convocation by email for an appointment. The waiting period between the filing of the file and the date of the appointment is several months. Until October 1, 2021, you are not required to hold a residence permit."

Nothing at all on our own Prefecture website in Béziers 34 yet.

That’s interesting…

I know folk who have been confused over things they have read, which is why I asked the question.

Must say, I thought the Prefecture offered appointments rather than folk making them … but obviously things are changing as time goes by.

Thank heavens there’s been an extension to the closure-date… a great relief for so many very anxious folk, I reckon.

Is this just for Cotes d’Amor?

Also mischievously I am wondering if the driving licence announcement heralded at the British Embassy today could be British licences being recognised in France permanently? I shall be swapping mine anyway but an announcement would take the pressure off.

I have just received the registration email for the embassy event so will let you know if anything happens. However, going by the build-up and the graphics, I’m not sure I’m going to be able to stand it…

1 Like

You’re doing it for the team…

And if there’s a virtual tour of the embassy, head to the garden. it is very nice!

2 Likes

Thanks Jane - that might make it bearable :smiley:
(Which reminds me - where’s that rather nice bottle of wine I put on one side?.. :rofl: )

1 Like

According the the British Embassy, there is currently no extension to the 30 June deadline despite announcements on social media :scream:

1 Like