Chat function

I’m not worried,I just don’t like being singled out

You’re not being singled out @Eddie

I’m using it as a notification tool for potential trouble makers. I’m also following @Dan_Wood

1 Like

Well that is shameful behaviour for a forum manager to post this on an open forum,naming names and citing someone as a potential troublemaker

Eddie is the least likely person currently posting to be a troublemaker. I assume you are just using him as an example to test out the feature, @james ?

1 Like

I’m also following @cat

Thats definitely trouble then!

Can you find out if you’re being followed?

1 Like

You get a notification (like the one you should now have from me) so it’s all above board :wink:
I’ll unfollow you after you’ve seen it…

I don’t recall @Eddie posting anything particularly unpleasant or controversial. Aee you sure you’ve got the right person? Plenty more on here posting much more unpleasant or inappropriate stuff.
Izzy x

2 Likes

I think it’s a test of the feature, Izzy - Eddie is a sweetie!

I hope so but didn’t James say potential troublemakers?
Izzy x

1 Like

Presumably once it’s been tested out? I’m hoping so too…

1 Like

Then a quick PM would have been nice,just to say ‘I’m having try out of the new system ,I am having a bit of fun

2 Likes

troublemakers usually get despatched pretty quickly :wink:

1 Like

I agree!

Honestly, I can’t see the problem - it’s all above board and people being followed are receiving notifications… and if you want to challenge it, you can always DM the follower to ask why and report any suggestion of abuse to the Team as per usual.

It’s a new feature that’s available for anyone to use. I installed it and followed a handful of people in part to test the feature, and also to use as an admin tool. I’m following @eddie and @Dan_Wood and @cat amongst others because imo they all have form.

3 Likes

Ok, got that, thanks @graham

1 Like

Selected unfollow now @Mark

Having selected a member to follow, you can use the Bookmark feature image to act as reminder to cancel it (if you wish) so you are then not following someone unnecessarily.

What the @&€# is DM ???