Child and Sleep

Thanks Karen

1. not in school, we are going to Angola in a few weeks

2.does wake crying - but his crying is more shouting than distressed crying

3. I have been trying to get him to sleep in his own bed because I can't sleep when he is in the bed with me - every movement or moan wakes me up and I can't get back to sleep

I have a few friends here but really do feel isolated.

xx

Thanks Jeb you may just be right... x

Thanks Andrew and Happy New year to you too x

thanks Yvette - my neighbours have not complained and when I see them on the stairs they are always very polite - but I know that they can hear everything - because I can hear their music and if they have guests and we are above them so I think it is worse. I don't have a car but would not drive in the cold or in the state I get into. x

Thanks Milja x

Like all the expats, working for an oil company (actually the only Gas company, Angola LNG) in Luanda - though in theory tranferring to Soyo at some point - although as Treasury manager, I assume (hope) it wont be too soon - Luanda may be boring but not as little to do as there is in Soyo.

You arent Grant Harvey's better half are you (though I am pretty sure he got transferred to Houston)

Hang in there - it does get better

Steve

Thanks Winnie x

Thanks Tracy x

Thanks Janet x

Thanks Dave x

Hi Mel

€3/hour - WHAT??? here in Vichy I have had three lowest €10 - highest €15/hour where are you based?

I would love to find a good child care but where do I look?

Thanks Brian - no TV, very controlled DVD selection and only one a day

thanks Lucy, no naps, will try your method x

Hi Annie - I tried but could not get to send you a message after I added you as a friend - I don't really know my way around this sight yet x

Thanks Andrew - will try this... um no I don't think am strong enough... no illness x

thanks Philippa

Thanks Abigail

I will try this - we just do not have any activity centre near us and I don't have a car.

and right now the thought of going out in the rain and cold...

Thanks Karen

Thanks Jeanette, I used to sleep with him - maybe this is the biggest problem - but I was not sleeping at all - the slightest movement or moan woke me up.

Thanks Steve, What are you doing in Angola?