Chocapocalypse

Seriously important for chocoholics everywhere…

I envisage chocapocalypse being more like the volcanic destruction of Pompeii, a world engulfed in a huge flood of warm molten milk chocolate, in which we all sweetly perish.

When it cooled and set, the world would be like a massive box of Milk Tray*, different shapes, textures and flavours :milk_glass::chocolate_bar::card_file_box::hugs:

*Other brands available.

2 Likes

One of my favourite add

This one has subtittles

3 Likes

Just found this one on internet. Was it a real advertising ?

I’ve given Donald Trump a call and unsurprisingly he says it’s Fake News!..

1 Like

Lookout!!..here comes,

2 Likes

Maybe you get the man to eat all the cake, that way he is too bloated to be of use (either that or he dies of calorie poisoning) :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: Never heard before that chocolate was a contraceptive ! But there is no notice on their advertising, a pity :wink:

Smart work flushing out those Four Latter Days Wabbits, Chris. From now on I shall be giving any chocolate WITH HOLES IN IT a miss! :scream:

1 Like

You eat it INSTEAD of taking part in other activities :wink:

2 Likes

Well, in both case you’re putting weight on :wink:

1 Like
1 Like

Don’t like odd numbers, so it’s 4 for me…

2 Likes

And I find it a pity not to finish a packet of four that has been opened within a month !

1 Like

It would be cruel to leave a solitary bar on its own😉

1 Like

Poor wee soul. :hugs:

Ok to get serious now !

It has come to my attention that some of you have been leaving bars of chocolate ‘home alone’, I do hope that you realise that this is a serious offence and contravens EU regulation 569ZZZAA/1697TDT/ Fr.
The fines for this offence can be quite high. Forced removal from the EU, commonly referred to as Chocxit, and removal of previously issued CDM’s ( Cadbury’s Dairy Milk ).

To avoid this potentially catastrophic situation I suggest you send all offending bars to me, I will promptly dispose of the evidence for you, entirely free of charge.

I promise they won’t suffer …choco

3 Likes

I think you may have had a little lunchtime apero Ann :wink::smile:

Many would dispute that is chocolate…

1 Like