Consent for inclusion in "SFN Art Village Online" e-magazine

If you would like to include Ians work you have our consent but assuming we have had our turn.... Look forward to the new edition

Thanks Sheila, sorted!

No problem Annie. I'm here to help. At the top of any page in SFN you will see the big banner "Survive France Network" Under that you will see options such as "main", "property" and also "you". Click on "you" (not "your groups") and you will be brought to your own page. Any problems, join me in Main Room and we can go through it together.

Sheila - happy to do that - but for the life of me can't remember where to find my profile page!

Annie

Hi Annie. Really lovely work. Welcome aboard. As Ron said, your images will also be featured on the SFN Art Department's Facebook page. Can you please change your profile picture to a photo of yourself though, and not one of your paintings. You can include lots of pictures of your art on your profile page. Thanks. Sheila

Thanks Ron

Herewith some images. More on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/annietaylorlandscapepainter

Hello Annie, just checked out your site, lovely work. Do please upload any number of samples to the Gallery HERE, and I will ensure that they also appear in the FaceBook Page.

I shall use some of these images in the next issue of ArtVillage Online. Our original intent was to have this publication as a periodical ( also Darkroom Online which too is awaiting final amends ) Work and other commitments have lead to delays here, ( my fault ) so apologies to all concerned.

Ron Birks

I agree to have images of my art included in SFN Art Village online magazine - what do I do next? Send you images?

Annie

http://www.annie-taylor.com

Susan Palmer Hi, I haven't got the file open but what you have posted looks fine.... the I'll see what suits...

The rh page works ![](upload://6Gea3i8keMnFBhQehZxjO7GSB8D.jpg)really well - yes highly amusing last night. Just to show something different, hopefully this might work OK with the red of subterranea next to it. If it looks awful I'll upload another orange below. Hoping its just a quick cut and paste to do these changes...

Whatever you wish Sue just upload, or mail to caption@hotmail.fr

The Rt Hand page works well don't you think?

Ron

Ha Hah ...next time we are doing an article on how to exhibit and organise viewings in a Brewery!!!

Ha! Ha! I assumed that but just checked in to SFN and wondered if I needed to officially say something!! It looks really good - do you want a different painting for the top left? Can't wait to see the whole thing...

@ Sue Palmer...phew that's a

Stroke of luck, as we are aiming to publish this spread of Ian's Work... on Saturday!!!

Sorry, a bit of a delayed reaction (kids finally back at school again) but Ian has given his permission to have his work included. I will go in to the facebook page and update the names of Ians paintings.

Well done and thanks to everyone invololved

Hi All, Just copied this from my email, ref Els’s Expo and Printed cards for Jo etc!

Hi Ron,
I just came back from Toulouse where I helped organising my expo. It is open for everybody; so promotion is welcome. But it’s a gallery; so prices are quiet higher then my prices (witch is normal).
But the more people, the better!
I do have prints of my work, but small sizes: postcards. But I might print some of my paintings for this summer; it’s a good idea.
I will send you some more photos of paintings at the end of the week.
Thank you so much,
kind regards,
Els

Permission granted by Paul Hirsh via Ron Birks

Els Knockaert grants permission to publish her Pictures and requests that Ron Birks acts on her behalf

Thank you John, and I shall be happy to act on your behalf on this matter.

Thank you very much - I'm happy to give consent for the publication of my work in the magazine