Convoy nears Paris

And if you got yourself vaxed, you could get on with your life instead of wasting your time and that of other SF posters on this thread. My final post, you’re blocked, over and out Rubber Duck.

I don’t pay heed to logically either not since they tried to deplatform dr Robert Malone and many others

Wall Street is now onto the scientific fraud too…

I doubt you will see this reply then but I will not just “get myself vaxxed” just to “get on with life” when the future of humanity is at stake here…

This is scientific fraud happening in real time and I intend to be on the right side of history…

It’s no wonder the likes of Bigtree, Malone, Kennedy Jr etc make many millions of pounds from their believers on their sites.
All those click bait sites with stupendous conspiracy theories that the gullable lap up, who really need to get out into the real world and not spend their lives on the internet feeding these conmen and shysters, I hope they will get their day of reckoning I really do.
This pandemic has helped with feeding their paranoid needs massively.

Now polluting a music thread near you…

2 Likes

Thought you may find this interesting, vaxed / vaxxed, or not. Looking like the situation is on the up!

1 Like

Yes the day of reckoning is coming and coming fast….

And it will be Pfizer and Moderna et al and all the captured agencies and the so called regulatory bodies that should have protected us all from scientific fraud that will be going down….

Yes I have watched dr John Campbell most mornings for a few months…I like how he has given a voice too to the vaccine injured

Pure and utter fantasy with no basis in the real world whatsoever.

We will see….the scientific fraud of the clinical trials now being recognised by Wall Street could spread contagion within the next two years or within the next 72 hours…or anywhere in between but it’s coming….

Now we are just entering the twilight zone :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Wow this thread! I hadn’t peered down this rabbit hole for a while!

1 Like

What if we’re all living in the twilight zone? Where do dimensions start or end?:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Join the party.

2 Likes

When Covid first appeared I posted a discussion ""Conspiracy Theory -what is so different between Flu & Covid 19?
At the time there were 288 cases in the UK but Europe was effectively closed down. I speculated that it might have been an overreaction considering that flu affected many more people without a corresponding reaction.
I had no idea at that time just how quickly or how virulent the bugger would be. Others with more experience explained why although some were somewhat hostile in their replies.
Almost two years later much of what was predicted by the other posters has indeed come to pass. The numbers of those affected have certainly grown way beyond the 288, shooting up quickly.
Then the vaccines came & after a while the numbers began to level then fall. Those vaccined, although not immune, had reduced symptoms & were less likely to become seriously ill.
Although I was initially suspicious of what appeared to be an overreaction I have never been an anti vaxer. Everything we put into our bodies affects us in some way, good or bad. Eating a peanut can kill some while others can absorb some fairly toxic substances without harm. It just depends how the genes fall, I suppose.
I had no hesitation when I was offered the vaccines, preferring to live & also not be a spreader that could harm others. Wearing a mask etc I considered to be a social responsibility, not an infringement of my “freedom”.
These ridiculous convoys are less about freedom & more about stupidity. If you don’t want to be jabbed, wear masks & produce proof tat you are not a danger to others you don’t have to - you stay at home.
There are many “infringements” on personal freedom - I am not allowed to carry petrol & matches on aeroplanes, shop naked in Intermarche, throw grenades at passing cars. I have to provide a certificate to prove I can drive a car or captain a ship. The list of restrictions on personal freedoms is almost endless but most of them make good sense.
We all have a social responsibility to others & if you think you don’t sympathy from your fellow man might be in short supply!

15 Likes

Mark - you should try Leclerc - it is perfectly allowed there, well nobody complained!

5 Likes

If the “Convoy nears Paris” and it’s about freedom why don’t they make themselves useful and march into Ukraine to protect freedom?

Thought not.

3 Likes

Is Heleno still taking her meds. Oh I forgot she doesn’t do meds because they’re all products of the Great Conspiracy against humanity supported by the media she doesn’t listen to.

An interesting take on the Ottawa convoy from Al Jazeera:

1 Like

About 4,000 people marched in a part of the city where a direct confrontation with the convoy was unlikely, he said, to demand an end to the occupation.

“We knew that one march and rally was not going to change everything; it was not going to get rid of the convoy or some of the very far-right, racist rhetoric that its leaders espoused, but it was a stepping stone,” Hutt told Al Jazeera.

vs

1 Like