Damned COVID Statistics

When someone leaves SF their details are removed but their postings remain (so that we get thread continuity). It’s the system that the underlying software uses to enable that anonymity / continuity. Everyone who leaves gets a unique Anon number

Oh, OK

I’m not sure what ‘dock’ is, some predictive text replacement I guess.

I have been following some of the work underway looking for effective treatments, and the huge new effort to understand the effects on the immune system which will most likely lead to some positive breakthroughs in other diseases. There’s a lot going on!

Including looking for options for those where the vaccine is ineffective

2 Likes

other than just ranting as suggested by IzzyM, I’m not sure either. Perhaps it was written sitting on the dock of the bay - other than that, it could mean anything…

“dock” = Dry dock…

in dock

phrase of dock

(of a ship) moored in a dock.

• informal•British
    (of a person) not fully fit and out of action.

“he grazed my arm and put me in dock for a couple of days”

Last year, Trump said about HCQ, Remdesivir, Ivermectin and numerous others… at the time he was ridiculed…
now, these drugs and many others are known to have some effect… and there are “experts” saying the wrong person mentioned them… so they were laughed out of bounds?
I read there are trials underway, but all the other trials that have been conducted… are poo pooed as not done properly, blah,blah, blah… the same narrative
They know, the first known and proven treatment will bring down this house of cards for vaccines
Ivermectin is pennies, been around for years and used widely globally… but it must not be known or even sad to be tested… to maintain the howling to be jabbed?

i AM NOT anti vaccine, i’ve lived long enough to know the good they do and the vital role they play in keeping illness at bay…
i am not a conspiracy player…
but there are things going on, MSM hammering us 24/7 that there’s a deadly virus…
no illness needs the sustained level of brainwashing… the more they hammer us, and keep ramping up the pressure, it doesn’t endear me to the idea of these new and unknown injections

i don’t think they’re looking into where the jabs fail… because that would mean they find the cure or very effective treatment?
not a pipe down the throat… as there is no treatment?
and the only way to know the jabs failed… someone has been jabbed and is now ill?..

i hope there is a treatment found now…
here’s a thing;
once they have “enough” people jabbed… and after the next lockdown…
early next year, there will be a treatment… and by March they will call a halt to all the presure
too late for those having taken the jab… they will either give up on us… or
really turn up the heat and make life near impossible for anyone no jabbed

which way do you see it going?

good to hear someone looking a a wider picture…
good luck with your searching…
i do the same

Well said Bob I entirely agree. Thank god there is someone on SF that is anti-vaccine, if you don’t agree with the ‘regulars’ of SF you are slammed down as being selfish, uncaring etc etc. Lets see wht the future holds for those ‘proud’ to say fully vaccinated, they have all given their bodies to an experimental vaccine which no-one has a clue of what the long term outcome will be months or years from now. if you have good immune system why would you want to mess it up with an experimental vaccine! freedom of speech is for everyone and everyone should respect others opinions! Thanks again Bob.

2 Likes

Who do you think is ‘they’?

:thinking:

5 Likes

Apologies, I’m through with this thread now and SF.

1 Like

Over 4 million deaths so far. Who knows how many cases of long covid.

1 Like

You don’t seem to know much about the immune system. I’ve learned some interesting things from this gentleman. https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/british-doctor-giving-coronavirus-advice-21682633

1 Like

There’s really no need to apologise

I think you have unfortunately misinterpreted this… particularly in a thread of this nature, SF’ers will expect, if not even demand that posters validate their claims with appropriate references to substantiate any claims they make and quite rightly so. Unlike may other places on the internet, SF is justifiably proud of its reputation for providing factual information to its readership and, of course, there are as many ways of countering wild unsubstantiated ramblings as there are contributors to which I am certain @james and @cat will attest. Ad hom attacks on members is strongly and swiftly dealt with.

Sadly, flouncing off doesn’t help your cause. If you have valid points to make which you can support with appropriate substantiation then you are more than welcome to do so as is anyone else no matter how long they have been a member of SF but do expect and be ready for vigorous debate if your viewpoint is in any way contentious.

5 Likes

What does this mean? Do you read French or English sources?

1 Like

If she chooses to drive a 3rd hand Golf, I doubt, like a majority of older car drivers, a new EV is even vaguely affordable. As a driver of a 4 year old diesel and 20 year old petrol, I couldn’t even contemplate spending that sort of money, and unlike secondhand fossil fuel vehicles, I wouldn’t touch an affordable secondhand EV . I have to carry a charge lead around with me for my mobile phone, which once offered 3 day’s charge but now barely lasts until lunchtime! Both cars and phones are lithium battery powered!

The job she was employed for previous to this as the government spokesperson at the No.10 press briefings (that they paid millions to build a studio for but then scrapped) commanded a salary of £100k, before that she was Rishi Sunak’s head of communications, before that she was a very well known and high profile journalist. I’m willing to bet she could afford to buy a Tesla with cash if she wanted to…

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/i/status/1424603849952829442

whom do we believe?
what is the truth?

4,000,000 lost is tragic.
so many died going into care, with other health problems
20,000 died of Flu 2016… but you didn’t hear about it?

6,700,000,000 are not infected?.. but definitely affected with fear, suicidal thoughts, delayed medical treatments, late diagnosis, long term effects from no timely diganosis
my mate died as his prostate check up was cancelled for 4 months… had to go to A&E, to be told he had 4 weeks

5 friends had c19, didn’t like it… now fit as before…

the brainwashing is strong in this one… said Yoda

deceived they are

1 Like

Hi Graham

as stated
i am not anti vaccine
they are vital for their role to keep the masses safe from know infections.

i am not in favour of these experimental injections being passed off as vaccines
the jansen is about as close as they come to a real vaccine. a disabled virus for the body to fight
the mRNA are new to the human race, not tested for more than months, only in animals and “humanised mice”… then given EUA status…

it’s only now, problems are being found… but they’re not being truly reported?

personally
i defer my choice on these jabs until i see a decent time in trial… maybe, by 2023, when they say the trials end
we’ll see if the ADE happens when the real winter virus returns…

1 Like

From the Washington Post … “We have reached the point, however, at which we can no longer coddle the intransigent (non vaccinated), and we can no longer continue to put their freedom to die over our freedom to live.”

3 Likes

Thank you for your words
i am all in favour of true vaccines, having gone through years of testing
they are vital to preventing known illness and have probably saved countless lives from misery or worse

personally, i am not in favour to take these new and unproven injections

you have said it all about freedom of choice and the possible unknown effects of these trial medications
freedom to choose, freedom to discuss and argue a point
respect others views…

live long and prosper…

1 Like