Direct assurance rhd?

As the above have an online quote system we put our reg in and was surprised to get a 50% reduction on what we are paying , like for like , then put in the details for a new car not yet registered , again really low quote , so made contact to confirm , and received this reply

Je vous remercie pour ces précisions. La voiture a-t-elle le volant à droite comme en Angleterre ? Si c’est le cas, nous ne pourrons pas vous faire de proposition. Marc

How would this have been picked if we had already French plates ? even worse what would happen if we had insured our French plated car in the case of an accident , has anyone insured a rhd car with them ?

1 Like

Some companies won’t insure RHD cars. Speak with @fabien he’ll be able to find you someone.

1 Like

Thank you , although we have already found another company , I posted for the reference of others

I have just noticed your post. When I insured my vehicle (French registered) with them, they did not ask whether it was right-hand drive or not. I’ve just discovered that the insurance cover on my vehicle is invalid - after 8 months!

link here to the post today from @SuKe

1 Like