Does your cat have cat-itude?

What is it about ginger and whites that just make them look like rascals!

Beautiful photo, Peter!

Lauren and Souty have almost the same eyes! ;-)

Roger, I'm so sorry for your sadness. That is a wonderful photo of Bob, what a very handsome fellow.

So many wonderful pictures, how beautiful to think about all these cats being loved and cared for!

And Mischief certainly had the right GPS for the job!

My condolences, Roger! Bob was beautiful!

And so are all the other cats here with cat-itude :-))

Here is Mischief (please don't wonder why he is called 'Mischief'! We could tell stories!):

He is our youngest cat and just strolled through the cat flap into our house one day as a tiny kitten who didn't belong to anybody!

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Roger.

Thank you Lynn - Etoile thinks she is gorgeous too, as when in my kitchen, she sits in front of the glass fronted oven door admiring herself in the reflection ! So typically French !

She is so gorgeous Rosie - a real cutie!!

Thank you - I'll pass that on to him, I'm sure he'll be very purr-leased...

Chris

Eric looks like he is in the running for the Cat-itude prize

Hi Janet, we have many cats for adoption at Chats du Quercy - please take a look at our website www.chatsduquercy.com, and perhaps, thanks to Bob and his gorgeous photo Bob, you may be able to give an abandoned cat a loving permanent home?

My little cat is bi-lingual !. Her name is Etoile, and was found as a 5 week old kitten beside a lake, with two more kittens. Mother caT was nowhere to be seen. She was so small she sat on my hand, and had to be fed with a bottle every two hours for a few weeks. Etoile is now nearly three years old, and is adored by my french neighbours as she has proved to be a champion mouser. She is a lovely cat.

ERIC.

1 Like

Our sincere condolences Roger, what a gorgeous chap Bob was.

R.I.P. Bob, who died this morning here in Monein. A lovely, friendly tom we brought from England six years ago.

I certainly wouldn't mess with him!!

Super photos Jane - thank you for making me smile on a difficult day!!

Love that Sumo pic! He really looks as if he means business!!

Brutus has cat-itude he so laid back he's horizontal, though I did catch him once posing as a Sumo wrestler

I wondered who kept ordering all those new cat trees and treats!!!

They must sit for hours looking in the mirror to perfect such a distainful regard, that only cats can have!

I feel like Indi is dismayed at your inferior internet connection. Lynn, he does have his own Paypal account, right? Here's our household's Reigning Queen. She does not care for feline companionship on the first floor, thank you.