Fabulous Weather!

I’ll show you mine if you show me yours… :sunny::sunny::sunny:

2 Likes

Lunch on the terrace again today.
Sat out with a bottle of cremant and my book toasting three amazing ladies and sunbathing!

2 Likes

It’s been fabulous here, I’ve been working on the workshop drainage issues. I do expect it to get very wet again soon though!

1 Like

It was supposed to be nice here in Lancashire this week. Can someone explain why I keep getting wet

2 Likes

c’est la frontière !

Well I’ve had a nice few days in Italy, but fervently hoping the two week forecast for Brittany is wrong.

Going to be nice in 81 all week by all accounts

1 Like

It is broght and sunny but the wind has an edge to it today here in 71.

You’re a very tidy worker James. Your snaps inspire me to roll up my sleeves :roll_eyes: and get craquant.

1 Like

@james

My Hachette dictionary tells me craquant means ‘irresistible’. I always knew it.

Just bloody gorgeous on the course today and looks like lots more to come! Happy Days :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::golf::golfing_man::golf::golfing_man:

Thank goodness the weather has been good because our combi boiler died on Monday!
Fixed today :clap::clap:

1 Like

Just south of Riberac and it was 26 degrees here today and 14 still at dusk when I put the chickens to bed.

1 Like

Snap. Although saved the Cremant for tonight, after having got over a cold. Weather in South Burgundy has been glorious :sunny:

I’m so jealous. Foggy and cold on Canvey Island today. Foghorns from the ships on the Thames Estuary all day.

My mum lived in Linford…not that far away

1 Like

No not far at all. My brother used to live in Tilbury!

Here in the North of Burgundy.

3 Likes

Full of spring élan, after turning the warm earth in my vegetable patch and surrounded by eager and excited fowl, I sprang over a low fence to greet a neighbour and fell flat on my face, grazing my knee on the concrete path.

Poor lamb! :joy: (first lucky escape of the season!)

2 Likes

My sister ranted at our parents when they moved there, for “being the wrong side of the A13 !!”
I’ve never been sure there’s a “right” side, if I’m honest.

2 Likes