Facebook killed my account

Jan, in that case you had better cut up your bank cards, store cards, throw away your mobile and become a recluse!! ;-) Every large company tracks what you buy, where you go and what you do if you interact with them. Facebook is doing very little that is different.

Get rid of it! Facebook is a trashy organization, involved in data mining and other unsolicited and borderline illegal actions...

Great news.

I've found it - http://www.facebook.com/survivefrance

don't forget to back it up and to do what you can to backup the contacts

well done

So Survive France Network does just that! Well done.

hurray! Well done James for getting it sorted!

Great news, James and Catherine, glad you can continue with FB!

Thank you everyone for all your support - it has meant the world to us xx

Yeah!! Thank goodness for that. Facebook has been lacking a certain something…!!

Wahey!

Hear, hear! Well said, Celeste. I second that! (and third it!)

Excellent news...back to normal :o)

Hurrah! well done...and thats a pretty good service...not the cutting you off...but the honest apology and the not overly long wait....better than my experiences with hotmail!

Fantastic ! Glad the status quo has been restored!

Well done James! Welcome back!

Good News!

After investigating this further, it looks like we suspended your account by mistake. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. You should now be able to log in. If you have any issues getting back into your account, please let me know.

Thanks,

User Operations

Facebook

_________

I note one comment about the light at the end of the tunnel - a mate once pointed out that the light could be a train bearing down on you. But good luck anyway and I hope that FB will emulate the excellent customer service of Twitter

That's good service!

Had a weird bit of Twitter nonsense - a couple of us have has spurious twitters - fortunately many friends alerted me but best of all James - Twitter noticed and changed my password - now that is service. Bravo twitter boo FB

Allegedly 600,000 Facebook accounts are hacked daily!