FedEx Delivery Mayhem

What a waste of money, and if I did perhaps FedEx could deliver it.

There has been suggestion of a mute/ignore button recently. I think I have finally found someone to use it for as they dont seem to understand the convivial nature of this forum.

4 Likes

Indeed Mat, an ignore button for an ignorant person…sounds good to me :hugs:

3 Likes

Hummmmm…another one that will get away with it…

Getting fed up… :frowning:

1 Like

Just imagine what this ignorant persons life is like…
I feel sorry for him that he can’t admit when he is wrong, I have a picture of him in my mind, stumbling through life with like minded people. Hard to imagine why he is on this forum !

2 Likes

Ann - totally with you but I never let little people bother me…he’s probably got a very big car - and you know what they say about guys with very big cars… :wink:

https://youtu.be/OSQR_GpCtEo

3 Likes

I lived in one of five streets with the same name, till La Poste decided to give each one a different name, so as to improve service. Pity they didn’t enter the change on Google Earth, etc. From never a problem, Christmas became a nightmare of lost parcels…

Great Scott Simon… that clip was scary… what film is it from ?? :thinking:

Point of No Return (1993) - Bridget Fonda / Anne Bancroft - she’s training to be an assassin.

Wow… Ann Bancroft is so like my mother… I’m still trembling… aaargh

1 Like

JanWard…Google maps…same thing as google earth, Mappy…don’t know…However I do know that they change things and screw things up, now. That’s since I investigated the status of the things called 'chemins rurales?"
I remember when my house looked like a house on their satellite map, even though its small and inside a clump of trees. …
Quite suddenly, and in connection with other chemin events, which made no diff’s to the track…, they obliterated my nicely solid track to the house, and marked just a footpath …that goes nowhere near…instead… And someone added a misshapen white blob as My House…among trees with no access marked at all. My house is very small, but it has been there since 1780 or before…Rotters!!..:fearful: :dizzy_face: I will have it brought back to life again
Well I think they have to be held accountable to potential wreckage of directions, of that kind! There is a google maps complaints department…where …they say …all information will be considered and replied to. Two messages, two replies “looking into it”… So far…

Sadly it’s not just Fedex. I sent a small package to The Bahamas where my daughter is working and Hermes sent it to Bahrain. Perhaps they don’t teach geography to the sort of people who work in sorting depots. Instead of forwarding it to Bahamas from Bahrain they sent it back to me in UK one month later.
I have now sent the same package via UPS. It was an Express, Guaranteed delivery, tracked service and should have been delivered to Bahamas within 3 days. They lost it. After 21 days they found it in their Nassau depot but demanded a further $68 from my daughter for ‘brokerage fees and import tax’ - on forwarded personal letters for heaven’s sake.
These courier guys are cretins and cowboys.

Pfffffffff!!!

Anyone have any friends or family members working for the big logistics / courier / delivery companies?

This place is turning into one hell of a ‘dinner party’… sadly :frowning:

2 Likes

It seems to be ok on many threads to speak your mind on personal opinions of politicians with choice language yet for an individual to express his opinion of delivery drivers is seen as bad form just in case a forum member might be related to one !
Dinner parties full of sweetness and smiles across the table are boring, nothing beats speaking your mind to promote good conversation.

3 Likes

Boorish, ill mannered guests however are a pain in the backside and never invited again

3 Likes

That is definitely true in my household.

I’m now closing this Thread… I started it… it’s more than run its course…

so I’ll finish it… :hugs:

2 Likes