First thing in the morning

What is your first drink of the day?
and
Do you have breakfast and what do you prefer?

espresso, then another espresso and if I’m still thirsty I’ll follow it with an espresso :rofl:

3 Likes

Glass of water - followed by a gallon of coffee.
Breakfast 2 eggs any which way (fried over easy, poached or scrambled)
slice of toast

1 Like

do you have the egg on the toast with the yolk running?

demi-tass?

Tea. I’m quite proud of the fact I got husband into habit of bringing us both a cup to the bed. Very English habit for him to adopt. Breakfast usually tartine or cereal. I love porridge but that season has past. Today is Sunday so coffee with tartines but during the week we drink chicory better for husbands health and my speech speed which goes into overdrive about five minutes after coffee :crazy_face:

1 Like

I used to love going to a cafe for tartine when I was able to visit France.

@Daddo a small administrative matter.
Will you please change your registration to show your first name and your last name as per SF T&Cs rather than your nic.
Thank you
@cat

how do I change my nic to Daddo?

Click on your avatar, select the Preferences icon then Preferences and scroll down to change your name as in this graphic from my account.

but it won’t let me change my nickname :frowning:

It’s your first name and last name that is required. If you want to change something else you shoud contact @james to make a support request.

what is over easy

I’ll do it under duress, there is nothing I have done to mislead anyone.

“your content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company; and”

if you have a complaint about the site direct it to @james not me.

you’re like a dog with a bone, leave me alone, you are causing me stress and anxiety.

I’ve done it for you

If you have a complaint about a member you can make your complaint to the site Admin @james

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Now everyone chill

6 Likes