FRANCE Daily 2022, Passe, Vax, Travel (Update) etc

https://www.ouest-france.fr/sante/virus/coronavirus/direct-covid-19-plus-de-2-millions-de-cas-quotidiens-recenses-en-moyenne-dans-le-monde-4de2381e-7115-11ec-9c32-0ff93f7447d9

https://www.ouest-france.fr/sante/virus/coronavirus/covid-19-omicron-plus-de-jeunes-que-de-seniors-en-reanimation-mais-des-sejours-plus-courts-3fd3f45a-721f-11ec-9387-6c239fe68028

Exactly what has been reported elsewhere except that less young have been vaccinated and therefore increased the numbers in hospitalisations.

Don’t panic.

Certainly no need to panic. I’m reporting the daily news from France about France.

1 Like

As you have said before :wink:

https://www.ouest-france.fr/sante/virus/coronavirus/covid-19-un-vaccin-de-pfizer-adapte-a-omicron-sera-pret-en-mars-36d05bec-7255-11ec-8d9e-588470c235b8

2 Likes
1 Like

I am reminding people not to panic :joy:

In the style of Corporal Jones? :rofl:

1 Like

Shell shock from Covid?

1 Like

Wednesday’s figures should be interesting. I’m betting we will see a further drop in infections.

Notably missing from the Sud-Ouest coverage is how many of the now predominant younger patients in hospital are not vaccinated. This would be really useful to know.

Also worrying the 0-9 year old figure is quite high. I’m guessing those are heavily youngsters with other conditions and of course that age segment hasnt been vaccinated unlike the very old where vaccinations started.

1 Like

350K+ today, must be getting near the peak surely?

Looks like I was wrong about last week 330,000 being the peak.

Would be really interested to know vacc/not-vacc in these new higher hospitalisation and deaths figures in UK and France.

I can vouch for this, we had our booster last night and were asked to wait 5 minutes.

It’s being reduced where appropriate to ease the flow of “traffic”… glad you are “boostered”

1 Like

Pretty much, you should see some blood, particularly within the 15 minutes. I shudder to think how many injections I’ve given and as said, even when aspirating, never hot a blood vessel.

1 Like

I have a question regarding new infections. The Tous Anti Covid app gives separate figures for ‘new cases D1’ and ‘new cases D3’ What do D1 and D3 refer to? I’ve tried online searches but discovered nothing…

Sorry to state the obvious here, but does anyone else think we are being manipulated, just a tad, Macron wants everyone vaccinated in France, a tall order because people being individuals have to make up there own minds about the vaccine, and when French people are ordered to do things by a government that not many people have confidence in, people will revolt. The figures are being manipulated here and in other countries, I’m double jabbed, and waiting for my 3rd dose, but not because I was told to by Micky Macron, but bacause I can see the logic in it, However, if I’m told to get a 4th or 5th jab, I’m probably not going to bother, as it’s starting to wear a bit thin,
Bottom line is the figures are being manipulated, and with an election in the near future, who wants to look like the savior of France :thinking:

I think it probably relates to dosage, ie dose 1 - 4. Doctolib uses a similar phrase.

Toutes les vaccinations réalisées à partir du 22 décembre 2021 inclus seront valides dans le pass sanitaire 7 jours après la date de l’injection, quel que soit le rang vaccinal (D1, D2, D3 ou D4), ce qui nécessite de continuer d’utiliser l’attestation de l’injection précédente une semaine de plus après la dernière injection.