French Vaccine Programme

All the people we have spoken to recently around here, including a number who were NOT going to have the vaccination, have told us that it’s the only way forward and that they are either about to have it or have already done so…

2 Likes

Yes, I’m hopeful that people will mellow and get it done. I still think there is a lot of mistrust surrounding AZ but having just looked at Vitemadose, there seems to be a lot more Pfizer available now in this area.

1 Like

Interesting that today Cummins said Hancock regularly lied to the Cabinet and that he tried to get him sacked several times

Cummings said today that Health Secretary Matt Hancock should have been “sacked for lying”. We have to assume they are lying most, if not all, of the time. And of course Cummings could also be lying but today, perhaps, not all the time.

1 Like

interesting the realisation that MPs often tell porkies :grimacing:
don’t you think the drug companies might not be telling the truth too?
after all they like your money just like the MPs do :crazy_face:

Neither the MPs nor the drug companies might be telling the truth for sure. But the data is pretty clear.

Worldwide some 1.75 BILLION doses of the various vaccines have been administered with only a tiny, tiny number of possibly associated deaths or permanent disability. Meanwhile, just in Europe this year 750,000 people have died of Covid. That’s quite a difference!

Drug companies aren’t elected public representatives Dave. They’re loyalty is to their shareholders.

**raises hand…

Yes me…I’m not having it

1 Like

?reasoning?

If you’re asking me then…

My body my choice…

1 Like

Although that does not surprise me - you really should (but, then, you probably knew I’d say that :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

Your funeral, as they say.

Well there could be a lot of sense in that. If you personally are happy with taking the risk for yourself.

How do you feel about being vaccinated reducing the chance you could pass the virus to others regardless of any extent ( or lack of) your own symptoms?

Personally my doubts in this are around poor track record of pharmaceutical companies and more especially governments, as regards telling the truth.

1 Like

If I stop posting for any considerable length of time that can’t be attributed to my mum being in hospital in U.K. for weeks on end then maybe so…but no just not prepared to take an experimental vaccine that isn’t actually a vaccine and is a gene therapy…

I’ll see how I feel about it in 2023 when trials are supposed to be concluded but I doubt very much I will take it even then…

1 Like

Come on Helen. You’re much smarter than that. Given the number that have been vaccinated and % adverse affects it’s not a big worry. In fact, having had two AZs I’m considering topping with Pfizer in August :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lol yes I probably knew you would say that and I appreciate your concern…(I’m trying to find your comments where you spoke about coercion because I want to like them but my screen is jumping all over the place…:slightly_smiling_face:)

And I sincerely hope John that should that be your choice that you fare well…:heart:

I don’t consider myself smart and nor actually do I consider myself an “antivaxxer”…plenty of others unjustifiably give me that label without me branding myself as such…but it is one of my lines in the sand and it’s a line I will not cross and especially with this…x

1 Like

What about AZ & JJ no gene therapy there, have you never had any vaccinations in your life.

I’m not convinced of ‘asymptomatic transmission’…I’m not convinced by the results of PCR tests…the cycles are too high to be meaningful…

I’m feeling incredibly sorry for people who have been convinced to take two “jabs” in order to be able to leave whatever country they are in…(my partner in U.K. included) only to find that the conditions both on arrival in France and return to U.K. are still unworkable…

Helen, I totally support your right to do whatever you want to do :slightly_smiling_face: But an 'ol jab might make you able to do it longer :wink: This is one of those occasions where it difficult to communicate with just a keyboard.

1 Like