French Vaccine Programme

I think it’s pretty clear the vaccines have not really been tested enough for some groups. I would not be surprised to find further in the future, problems with them for certain groups.

I doubt they have been sufficiently tested for very young people and babies. That combined with the issue of child/parental consent apparently not being sought by some regimes and apparent plans to vaccinate all whether in school, baby clinic or even at birth without specific consent does seem despicable right now.

I say this as someone who was routinely given the Salk vaccine for polio at school very young. With no consent being asked that I’m aware of, and Yes that program did eradicate polio in New Zealand.
Blanket vaccination of the herd stopped its spread.

Right now I know I could turn out to be in a minority that could suffer but we have to stop this thing speading so people needing treatment for other things can get it. Yes the government and medical establishment don’t care about individuals and subsegments yet as there isn’t time we have to vaccinate enough people to stop it. I’ll go with it because the Salk vaccine worked and saved so many children from suffering.

1 Like

I really don’t know why or how those who are anti-vacccine and pro informed consent got branded as “far right”…

Yes I’m aware there’s a political agenda and sometimes “snippets” are posted as click bait without the full context…

But for me this is far too important an issue to be used for political gain…

Yes…

Maybe but where does it stop…???

This is not a “vaccine” and I feel it’s disingenuous of the manufactures to have called it one…

Edited to add…address the safety and efficacy of these first

It stops when we do not have any more ill health to treat surely?

Barring the collapse of society medicine will advance - and the advances will rely more and more on molecular and genetic not only (eg) mRNA technologies but (again eg) bacteriophages to treat infection (the last novel antibiotic class was discovered in 1987 and bacteria are too good at developing resistance so we need a better weapon in the fight against infection).

Or are you against reducing the burden of disease?

1 Like

Surely it’s an unreal prospect in view of the considerable harm already being caused…???

These would have already been withdrawn in saner times :thinking:

Harm?

Probably not, these tools have been hastened a bit in their development, that’s all.

The Pfizer/Moderna vaccines so far have been extremely safe.

1 Like

Not at all…but I don’t feel health is only about more and more “vaccines” and especially in babies and children and young people…(and pregnant women)

Did anyone see Gary Newsome presenting his “covid lottery”…???

I mean really…

What do you feel that it is about?

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about this sue and it takes me back to when we were campaigning for natural health for our pets and the rights to choose complementary and alternative fully qualified medicine practitioners should we wish to…

Whereas my experience of the alternative health community for animals was one of kindness and compassion empathy and love…the “alternative” allopathic vets had some pretty obnoxious arrogant practitioners…

Yes but how on earth do you equate natural health for your ‘pets’ and feeding them a raw diet yet buying factory farmed meat to feed to them? I just don’t understand the thinking?

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about this too Cat and with the looming horror of lab grown meat have found a new respect for ethical farmers…

Sorry Helen, I’m perhaps trying to catch-up…why is “vaccine” not the correct term for the Covid-19 inoculations (Pfizer, AZ etc)?

Thanks Karen. Would you agree however that some babies, some children, and some pregnant women need to be involved in trials to see if it is effective for these groups?

Consent and awareness needed but I can’t see why not. Otherwise we will only find out any harms later in the statistics so more harm would be done if we don’t try to test.

2 Likes

What is wrong with lab-grown meat? Surely it is a step forward for animal welfare?

1 Like

The reporting systems shambolic though they are are showing increased bleeding miscarriage and stllbirth…who will compensate these mothers…??? The answer is no one at all as all manufacturers have complete immunity from prosecution…

I guess if a pregnant woman and a mother of a baby and a mother of a 17 year old is provided with ALL the risks and complications that might be encountered during the trial in order for her to properly consent then it could be considered her loss…(which actually makes me feel sick to my stomach)

This weeks Highwire has an interview with the mother of a 17 year old basketball player who consented for him to have the Pfizer shot when he didn’t want it…

He got blood clots in his brain…

Her husband had the Moderna shot and got hundreds of blood clots in his lungs and now has dead lung tissue that makes it hard for him to breathe…

Whatever it takes she will not allow her 17 year old son to take a second shot

Edited to add that I know your comment was to Karen and not to me

1 Like

I just don’t fancy it for me or my Border Collies and I doubt I could afford it anyway :grinning:

Let them eat cake is being replaced by let them eat bugs and I don’t fancy them either…

I’m starting to think that vegetarianism/veganism has been weaponised too…???

Everything has become so polarised…:slightly_frowning_face:

The Highwire :nauseated_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow: I wouldn’t believe any tripe that comes from that website or Del Bigtree, it’s like the Mail or Sport newspapers on super steroids :wink::sleepy:

1 Like