French Vaccine Programme

Very straightforward… keep copies in the car.

and… of course… not everyone has a smartphone…

1 Like

We certainly don’t, Stella, and since the Covid app is the only thing we might use one for, we aren’t rushing to spend the money… :rofl:

1 Like

@AngelaR …am I jealous or unsure how you manage without a smart phone…I’m not sure (and I don’t mean the latest Galaxy or IPhone) …most things I do bank, insurance Ameli, La Poste seem to want to text me codes etc to verify I’m real or push me to use some phone app. In truth I get fed up but don’t seem to be able to avoid it if I don’t want to use cumbersome Web sites which often are now clunky compared to an (Android ) App.

OH manages. Old fashioned phones do texts! And he avoids having to use apps by doing banking from the comfort of his study, not walking down the street. Luckily we have a lifestyle that allows a decorous pace to transactions.

Mind you, I get the joy of quite a bit of the admin tasks!

(Oh whoops, not really on topic. We will be told off!)

1 Like

Well, they were warned.

That’s 3000 out of 2.7 million health workers.

1 Like

Yup, less than 0.2%……

Encouraging, I’d be surprised if it were more than a fraction of healthcare staff who wouldn’t want the vaccine - but, presumably, 3000 who thought it wouldn’t be enforced.

as he goes on to say…
A large number of the suspensions are only temporary… mainly in the service/support personnel.

I imagine when actually faced with vaccination or job, most are opting for vaccination and are just suspended until the first dose is done.