Hdr

Like them Mike, as we say in the UK. We seem to be getting a lot of weather lately.

Pau, France.

And I thought you liked my shot of Assier :(

Thanks Neil, It was cropped a little at the bottom. I wanted to take a little more off but I just couldn't. I didn't do anything special. I just applied the Mantiuk althorighm (from the "Luminance HDR" program) to the 3 HDR pictures. Luckily for me, the water was flowing by slowly and it was a cold day and so I didn't get any passer buys in the background.

Chris

Don't like HDR.........exceprt this one! Has an ethereal quality to it. Think it looks even better cropped just below the waterline of the boat in the background. How did you achieve the effect?

Hi Chris, I'm in Toulouse now and again, must try some of that.

Thanks, Mike. Yeah, this was taken in Toulouse not too far from away from the center.

I'm glad you like it.

Chris

Like the effects on the reflections. Taken around Toulouse, Chris?

Another Canal du Midi pic from the same day. I like the dreamy effect.

Gorgeous Chris.

This one is also from the Canal du Midi but from another angle. It is very different from my other ones because I used the Fattal algorighm in the "Luminance HDR" program.

I hope you like it.

Chris

That is lovely.

Thanks again Chris. This one is a pure HDR no tonemapping or special effects, just three shots to get the foreground and background correctly exposed.

Thanks Stuart. I don't even use photoshop. I only use Gimp to do basic stuff like cropping. I'll get there one day. :p

Chris

Thanks. Tonemapping in PS using Nikon Plug-in

Lovely!

Good job on this one. Tone mapping eh? I gotta learn more about it.

Chris