Help, I'm in trouble!

Only joking///

Hoppy birthday dear Catharine

squashed tomatoes and Stew!

Happy Birthday , Catharine....

James...don't worry...just make her read all of the posts first thing ...that should buy you plenty of time or at least the "post-man".

Catharine who?

Happy Birthday Catharine and I'm sure James's pressies are worth waiting for :o)

Happy Happy Birthday Catharine - wishing you many happy returns of this special day. Hope you enjoy a relaxing and pampered evening and James does all the cooking and washing up!!. I shall raise a glass of wine this evening to toast your good health for the year ahead. Enjoy the rest of your birthday.

Happy Birthday Catharine. Hope you are having a lovely day.

Many happy returns Catherine.

That was a devious diversion plan from James, and it worked, 140+ birthday wishes for Catharine, who amongst us can claim such?

;-)

Hey Catharine...This present thing - it can happen to anyone. I've been there so I know how James probably feels. Have a great evening and remember... Tomorrow is another day... Another lovely day in paradise! And the parcels will most likely arrive

We are still stuck in the UK and it isn't even our birthday!! Micki & Chris Slade xx

Wishing you a very happy birthday Catharine.

Happy Birthday Catharine

Happy Birthday Catherine, hope you have a fun day. xx

Dear Catharine

Wishing you a very happy birthday and many more! Hope you have had a happy and special day!!

Love Doranne xxxxxxxxxx

Wishing you a very happy birthday Catharine, I have been out to lunch and had a piece of chocolate covered shortbread with a cup of tea to celebrate and maybe I will have a little drink this evening in honour of your special day. Hopefully all your birthday goodies have arrived, but if they haven't, I am sure James can rustle up some pictures for you and you will have lovely things to look forward to! xx

Happy Birthday to yooooou, Catharine (d) Hope your present arrives very soon.
Have a wonderful day and good luck for the rest of the year.

Happy Birthday Catharine. Hope you have had so far, and continue to have, a lovely day.... time to crack open a bottle or two!

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, hope you’ve had a great day Catherine.

Big, Big, Big...Happy Birthday Catharine!!!! hope you are enjoying your 29th birthday ( my dad used to say the best ten years of a womans life!) and that you have had a wonderful day and are going to get a superb evening....! cuddles across the airwaves xxxxxx

Joyeux Anniversaire. Je vous souhaite tout le bonheur possible pour cette soirée spéciale.

Happy Birthday Catharine, hope you get to celebrate it in style, and with lots of pressies in the pipeline. xx