Help us go Viral

Good stuff Francois

Donner und Blitzen Bri.... well at least it looks like rain Dear!

Hi Perry, I´m pretty sure we can embed sound and video etc.... for no extra fee, and we can do that at any time retrospectively... be great to feature your work next issue. I reckon if promoting our group´s work is what it´s all about then why not Expo Posters, ads, classifieds etc... The beauty of the Mags is that the page quantity is, I guess, virually limitless... great to hear your ideas, and ideas from everyone.

In principle we should not loose sight of the edict that we aim initially to link back to SFN profiles, and I will have to double check the regs ref ´commerciality´ which may well be the cut off point regarding the Pro and non Pro features....

Thank you Gregor!

Hi Frank, a touch of the blind leading the blind here....but I´m sure People Power will win through

Many thanks Kerry.... Go SFN Artists!

the postman only comes twice... errr that´s different story..... thanks Susan.... pretty virilant, where´s me han´ky (Germs!)

Hi Ron,

A great initiative. I've posted links on my Twitter and FB accounts. Do these magazines come with sound? Or is that a Pro feature? I have four exhibitions coming up this summer and have secured a pretty barn to turn into a gallery, at Jazz in Marciac. Is it an idea to use the magazine to also promote such happenings?

Perry

Truly impressed by it's face value attractiveness and rich aesthetics. I will do my best to spread this as far as my limited unsavvy techie hands can place it !

Fabulous stuff !

I tweeted it. @artenfrance liked!

Posted everywhere (online) I possibly can...

Posted it on my main Facebook account....... good luck, looks very nice indeed !

So he's in a bunker with a tiny friend, somewhere in Germany, using tiny friend's Notebook, corresponding in German.....The Pan-European statement had me worried there!

Beware, the last person who tried a take over... Nota bene, he says he is on the way to Poland - didn't we learn that one in history somewhere. Bloody heck, all of Europe made into an art colony, as long as there's lots of fun I'm in... So Sheila, don't worry about him coming back, all surrounding him may come to 'us' instead. He's obviously got a good line of chat!

thanks for the comments Nick.

It is a nice Mag... but the Mag, much like a gallery, is only there to 'house' the Artists' work...which, as we have said from the outset, is of a supreme quality.

Bear in mind we have shown only a handful of our Artists, and a few samples of their work...much, much much more to come.

Ron

I feel kinda Pan European... gained a few pounds, lost a few Euros ... you know how it is... think of me as being virtually there...

this 'worth a read' thing is a bit slow in coming!!!

Does this mean you're not coming back?

Ich bin noch heir in Deutschland über alles muss ich sagen dass ich sehr glücklich bin.

Nichts zu danken, stehe zu diesten mein Fü... (drop it Brian!)

Hey Brian... nice one...It would be interesting to see if this and SFN People power can 'reach out' ... who knows could be the start of a forceful lobby group.

Thanks buddy

Reinhalt