Help us go Viral

Ron mate, I have an address book in the hundreds and worldwide. I am changing from the old yahoo to gmail address batch by batch and in about a week I am through. I'll post up then, you might get a dozen or so bites from the mean, miserable bunch but hot the weck?

I dI’d have a flick through and was impressed. Particularly liked the “Sanguine” (is that what it’s called?), but all of the work is quality and thought provoking.

I will take the time to have a look in more detail. Would recommend others to do the same even if you think you don’t like art. You’ll have a pleasant surprise.

Dear Art lovers, and Viral-push helpers. Apologies for the drivel of yesterday, I was ver' ver' drunk at the time. But, do have a stab at finding the mag on ISSUU as per Sheila's link, and download a PDF, the quality is wonderful, and you can also obtain 'printed' books, dirt cheap.... would make a nice birthday pressy.

What about embedding.. and putting the thang on a Blog...' I am an SFNer... we help each other'.

Here is another idea from the 'Armageddon Crew' get yourselves a free account with ISSUU where you will be able to collect all 12 issues of SFN Art-Village Online, and put them on a shelf, thus creating a library to call on in those Winter months, or if you dinner party is flagging and needs a little fillip... more wine fillip?

I feel like going for global domination... hmm...felt like that ever since I landed here.

laters team

you are the dude, dude

Here’s a click to help you on your way. I’ll be emailing this to my Arty Farty type friends since SFN is my only social network. I’ll also punt it out to a few of my professional contacts.

....you've got yer internets, yer intranets, yer basefooks 'n social groups, twitters, twatters, flickrs, flackers and Goo-gul backers.... get real everone, the only virus incubator is THE SFN... get this thread up the top ten... JH gis it the old 'worth a view' job done.....having analyzed what sends this stuff up the charts is 'comments,' any ol' bollaux will do....so copy me back....and you aint got a petri dish big enough... you culture vultures.

look! its for ART ok? get clickin dudes.....

Ron

Germ( an ) warfare division

gt stuff sheila... couldn't do links, german pc.....hardly an oxymoron. Had a chinese here today.. two hours after I was hungry for power.....

SFN Art Village Online magazine - now live and in full colour. Please help us by following the link, have a good read, and DON'T FORGET to click on the "like" button. Thanks. http://issuu.com/studio6464/docs/sfn-issue-one

Hi Marianne, thank you, great stuff. Im staying ad hoc with my aunty Marianne in Krefeld, but am now popping out to a gallery with a friend with whom I am staying, for a few days. Thanks again. gruss aus Deutschland

Hi Ron,
I have posted the ISSUU link on my FB and Twitter, would be great to see it go viral with the help of the SFN community! I used to work in an art gallery, so know how hard it is for artists to get noticed…Greetings to the Vaterland btw, I’m originally from Berlin, then lived in Bavaria for many years before working/living another 11 years in London and now hope to spend the rest of our lives in France :slight_smile: Marianne

go for it