Horseradish Sauce

‘Raifort’, might be it.

Where do you find the “thongs”

usually in my wife’s nicker draw

That’s a string…a thong (tong) you wear on your feet…

knew I’d been doing it wrong somewhere along the line :rofl:

It’s knickers, innit?

Let’s get this straight

Tho’ I believe the Aussies call a form of sandal a thong.

I think it’s time I had a up of tea and got back to my biog of Disraeli, all 800+ pages of it.

1 Like

omg what a fab home! respect!

had a good laugh at that! do the French laugh at other’s misfortunes?

SF’s Morecambe and Wise make me giggle. Keep it up!

priceless! Reminds me of a (male) friend I asked why he had so many children - he said - ah yes - when I found out what I was doing wrong I stopped doing it

1 Like

When I was writing Essential Islington; From Boadicea to Blair I found out that: de Israeli Snr. rented 9 Upper Street Islington for 18 months before moving to 6 King’s Road Bedford Row (now Theobalds Row) where Benjamin was born. When he was 5 he attended Miss Roper’s Academy in Islington. Very cagey about his relatively humble background he claimed he was born in the Adelphi. Just thought I would share that :slightly_smiling_face:

We’re in France… and flip-flops are tongs, and strings are barely-there knickers. What you are describing as a thong doesn’t exist in French lingerie shops as far as I’ve experienced…it will be a string, a tanga, or a culotte brésille

I did lift those pics from a vid of an Aussie Sheila’s “How to wear a thong: The Essential Guide”. Tory will know.

Here’s one I did, back-along. I was assistant the guy in the middle, the late great Arnold Newman.

Eric Morecambe was a genuinely funny man. He had us all in stitches the whole shoot.

Once Arnold had done his NPG/Sunday Times shots, I did this.

One of my best, [People] I like to think

1 Like

We found ready-made horseradish sauce in Côte Halles in Clermont.