How good a job has Bojo and his team done so far

I guess you are right but Gove could certainly cook up such a plan.

Too true.

As an aside, I was reading the Brexit Blog this morning, as one does, and foolishly clicked on a link to the Express. I knew immediately it was a mistake. Normally I avoid the Mail and Express like the plague (or Covid) but I had read some of the readers comments before I could help myself. Morlocks dwell in the comments section of those two organs. It’s terrifying what they believe.

1 Like

Seen on twitter, Guy Venables obviously but not sure where published.

1 Like

That bloody prime minister logo’d jacket was tasteless, sort of thing American president wears, well the brainless ones

Patel’s quasi-police jacket with “Home Secretary” emblazoned on it was worse though.

1 Like

It makes a good target though.

1 Like

Hell hath no fury…

Go Dom, go… :mask:

1 Like

I trust Cummings about as far as I can throw the Eiffel Tower, wonder what he’s up to (apart from shafting Johnson purely for revenge).

seems a good enough reason to me…
Pity he’s not getting reamed with a red hot poker :frowning_face:

Maybe paving the way to being Goves’ sidekick at No 10 :thinking:

One wonders, doesn’t one?

1 Like

Yes, the criticism of Gove was conspicuous by it’s absence.

I saw Mr. Gove live once when I attended a session of Question Time

I had much respect for his intellect but seeing him live, it looked as though every answer wasn’t just an answer, but was played to the gallery and in the brief minutes between question and individual answer was being strategised accordingly. Political skill, I guess. On TV you only see the answer but if you attend live you can watch each one preparing their speech before the camera gets to them.

Very, very clever but a complete arsehole (and I use the term advisedly), a Gollum for our time. As for his muse, she’d bite your leg off to swan into No. 10.

1 Like

Brittany Ferries spokesperson - “The unwelcome move by France to tighten travel restrictions is a direct consequence of the failure of the UK to put India on the red list immediately following the emergence of the terrible and urgent health crisis unfolding in India.”

3 Likes

Not a word against Sunak either.

Sunak was Cummings’ appointee after his predecessor refused to toe the Cummings line…

1 Like

Things seem to be shaping up for a Gove/Sunak/Cummings cabal - presumably Cummings is hoping that this bearing of his soul will absolve him of past sins and make him acceptable as Gove’s advisor (once Gove or perhaps Sunak is installed in N° 10)