How good a job has Bojo and his team done so far

The alternatives to Johnson all rather distasteful but perhaps less incompetent?

He’s somewhat hirsute then :thinking:

Whatever :laughing:

Would you rather have a PM who is evil but incompetent or evil and competent, I realise it’s not much of a choice, but

Would anyone trust him after this?

Gove, probably. In fact I would happily believe Gove set him up to spill the beans.

1 Like

They go back a long way.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if Viktor Orban will not be suggesting to Boris that Dominic Cummings could have an ‘accident’ arranged for him.

3 Likes

I read the happy news that Boris & Carrie have now got married so she could take his name. From now onwards we must refer to her as Mrs Lying-Twat.

10 Likes

Brilliant. Good photo of the ghastly couple.

Did you see her wedding dress with a zip down the front?

Well a vacancy has just been created. Dress with zip down front not seen but her taste is questionable at best, so pfffff.

1 Like

Very handy for Boris, and probably goes with the new decor.

James Cleverly friggin creep

2 Likes

Goodness, it’s a scene from the Hobbit.

2 Likes

Seen on Twitter:

10 Likes

It is about time that BoJo realised that being Prime Minister means that the buck stops with him.
He wanted the job and this latest scare with the Indian variant is solely down to him not stopping flights from India when the rest of the world could see that people were dropping like flies.
He might be in his fifties, but it is time that he grew up and shouldered the responsibility that he so much wanted.

He wanted the power and the glory - I very much doubt he gave two figs for the responsibility.

3 Likes