How good a job has Bojo and his team done so far

3 Likes

2 Likes

Only for HGV drivers.

Please sign this Petition to allow those vaccinated in the EU to go to UK without quarantining.
At the moment UK citizens living abroad are, yet again, being discriminated against by this rotten government.
. Petition to the UK Government on accepting Overseas Covid Vaccines — LibDems in France

1 Like

3 Likes

I liked Kier Starmer’s response to this… “a bit like take the batteries out of a smoke alarm” :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Whenever I see the Reptiles and Amphibians thread header I wonder if it’s another one about the Westminster Parliament

1 Like

Bit of a disservice to reptiles and amphibians IMO😂. Maybe pond scum…

2 Likes

This doesn’t just endanger New Zealand over the next few months, but in fact threatens to unroll the progress of the vaccine rollout in every country.

1 Like

Basically yes, it is insane.

But what else do you expect from someone who thought we could “take it [the virus] on the chin”.

2 Likes

The men in white coats need to come and grab Boris Johnson and section him .

For the sake of not waiting till early autumn and letting those still waiting for their second vacc get it +2 weeks to build antibodies and provide a minimum % of resistant population, Boris is going to slow the whole world’s response down.

If we could l would say lock everyone in Britain up and throw away the key until the virus burns out having infected everyone. Then send in a multinational team wearing nuclear protection to clear up the bodies and burn all of them.

If Boris’s body is not found among the dead, try him in absentia for crimes against humanity. Because Teflon Boris will be absent.

Not that I feel that strongly about it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He is playing to the right wing of his party who are more concerned about the British economy, as indeed they should have just ruined it by Brexit.
Following the science is nor conspicuous by its absence!

Could we just stick with locking Johnson up - some of us still live in the UK and are trying to be sensible. It’s not my fault the government is criminally incompetent.

3 Likes

Sorry Paul. For Boris and his cronies you - and anyone in the UK who doesn’t have insane amounts of money to hide away and protect themselves - are just collateral damage.

When you come, bring enough to stay for a long while. With a madman like Boris loose, (for now) you’ll be much safer here

I wish that I could Karen, even pre-Brexit it would have been impractical and it is now impossible. Still hoping that we can retire to our place in Brittany though - but have a long wait yet.

1 Like

Johnson views himself a Churchillian figure. He’s going to fight the virus in homes, in night clubs and in the hospitals. He will never surrender (because he’s already had it). However he’s actually a modern day Douglas Haig and it’s his citizens that are going over the top, just like the Somme.

1 Like

Yes, but he can’t even aspire to the usefulness of this one

Much less the wartime leader.

Who knows what goes on in his head? I’m sure there are trick cyclists who’d love to get their hands on him.

and quite :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:a few more on his neck

3 Likes