How good a job has Bojo and his team done so far

The thing is that he was a loyal Tory, ERG supporter, Leave supporter and with good experience in defence and security - would he have been such a terrible choice as Chair for the government?

Once again we have Cummings/Johnson making an awful judgement call, then throwing their toys out of the pram like a spoilt toddler when things don’t go their way.

1 Like

For Stalin, it didn’t really matter what people’s beliefs were - only whether they could be controlled.

1 Like

That’s my point - you’d think Lewis would have been a perfect choice - party faithful but vaguely competent - certainly more so than Grayling (though you have to admit that’s a very low bar).

Looks like he flipped rather than flopped.

Further example evidence that Doris has lost the plot…

1 Like

He must have given an undertaking to publish the Report to get the Labour Members to back him.

It’s looking that way - but it could be that they were sufficiently aghast at the thought of Grayling in the chair that they’d vote for anyone else, just as long as it wasn’t him.

1 Like

Watching slime-ball Johnson lecturing at the No 10 dais this morning, I see that his obnoxious and irreversible “knock-on-wood” tic has got worse, as has his stacatto delivery.

More ominous is the fact that this unconscious habit is contagious. His acolyte Dido Harding at an adjacent podium has picked up the awful tic, the finger-stabbing, the robotic, staccato “I-speak-your-weight” delivery, and the
acellerando towards an ever-receding rhetorical climax, with all the impact of a wet fart.

I can’t put up with this much longer, this is something I can’t much longer put up with. :sob:

1 Like

Yes, I heard this on the Today programme this morning. It seems that Scotland is much more accurate.

3 Likes

Could you make this up?

2 Likes

Another one on the theme ‘you couldn’t make it up’

3 Likes

Ahh, but will the be able to track and trace themselves? Sounds a bit onanistic to me :shushing_face:

1 Like

Oh, the irony - though I don’t suppose they are any less likely to catch Covid than the general population.

1 Like

I heard that driving home from work last night. If you didn’t laugh you would cry

Maybe should be a bit more aware of the risks than the average punter?

Maybe but by all accounts they are just average people who wanted a job and got given a phone, a script and minimal training.

2 Likes

Unbelievable, and Shitty Patel’s arrogance shines through once again.