How to get a Dell laptop with English windows and Qwerty keyboard in France

1. I have had my dell for four years and has the specs you require. Went to the dell page on facebook and ordered it through that via email and then phone. English speaking, helpful and good quick service. You will need to email through a recent electric utility bill for proof of address.

Thanks Brian, but Amazon doesn't have the model I want. Seems that Sandy found the solution.

That sounds awesome Sandy.

Did you call a special number or just the number on their website?

Many thanks?

I find that if you buy through Amazon and stipulate QWERTY keyboard then that is what you get.

I have a Dell laptop from dell.fr with QWERTY keyboard and Windows - English version - installed no problems. I did it over the phone ... there's plenty of staff who speak English - and they told me it was a very common request, so you should have no problem at all.

Hi Tracy,

thank you for responding. Would that be by phone or also via their website?

Jorgen

I believe you can contact Dell France and order a UK system with QWERTY keyboard.

Hi Steve I am a student from India and residing in Rouen -76100 . I am addicted to qwerty keyboard and English windows .can you provide me an affordable Dell laptop with English windows, qwerty keyboard and with graphic card